Clean & spacious modern home with private bathroom in a developing, safe & quiet neighborhood. Easy access to downtown Austin via toll road, major highways, and Metro.
Secluded, upstairs guest room with a private full bathroom.
Ideal for couples, solo, or business travelers.
Spacious, beautiful home in a growing neighborhood, close to all the greater Austin area has to offer.
Very clean and nicely decorated home. Great space for those visiting for holidays, SXSW, ACL, Formula 1, etc.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have access to a office work space, full kitchen, breakfast nook, dining area & back patio. In the room, guests will have their own mini fridge and they will also be able to use the BBQ gas grill in backyard if they wish.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will make every effort to meet my guests in person upon their arrival, however, if that is not possible, I will ensure other arrangements to make sure they are able to get checked in without a problem. I'm happy to help with directions and tips on local Austin area and venues. My cell phone is always on for guests to contact me directly during their stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please park in the area to either side of the driveway after checking in and unloading your belongings. Light breakfast available upon request in advance at no additional charge. Host is familiar with the area so do not hesitate to ask for recommendations for local hot spots.
- Check out is 12noon, unless previously arranged with host
- Please park in the area to either side of the driveway, as the host parks inside the garage.
- Please lock doors when entering or leaving the house
- Don't mind if you come in late, but please be mindful of the noise level after hours.
- Please turn off ALL electricity, such as lights and fans, when leaving room.
- Clean up after self when using shared spaces such as the office, kitchen, patio, breakfast nook, etc.
- Smoking allowed only on back patio
I am a nurse practitioner and a business owner. I was born in Israel but have been living in the USA for a long time. We started AirBnB hosting over a year ago after using AirBNB overseas and enjoying our stays at other people's homes. For the past year this listing was under Heatherjo's (my ex-girlfriend) account with over 35 five star reviews awarded to us. These reviews are available under the photos section.