Welcome to your dream apartment in HCMC! Staying at my place represents your best option because my apt. offers you: 1. a luxurious, quiet & very comfortable 2 bedroom apt with great 16th floor views; 2. a new building with 2 of the loveliest pools in Saigon + gym. 3. a safe, fun, practical and foreigner-friendly neighborhood only a 15 min uber / taxi ride (USD 3 / 5) from the city center; 4. an Airbnb "Superhost" to assist you. So make your stay a luxurious and comfortable one!
* As per airbnb policy, infants (less than 2 years of age) are welcome to stay for free with their parent(s). Children (2 - 18 years) are considered as a normal guest. So 2 adults + 1 infant = 2 guests BUT 2 adults + 1 child = 3 guests.
* Please help us save energy & electricity by turning off air conditioning and lights when not in use.
* Please go to pool on 5th floor or to ground floor for smoking. Also, there is a lovely flowered walkway on the ground floor.
* Please no loud music after 9h30 pm (building rule).
* Optional but appreciated: if possible, kindly remove and leave your shoes by the door or in shoe closet when you come in. The floor is professionally cleaned by the maid multiples times a week.
Thank your for respecting the house and building rules.
Este anfitrión tiene 14 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, I grew up in the US. Born to a French father and a Bolivian mother, I speak fluently English, French, Spanish, some Italian and am learning Vietnamese.
I have lived in Paris, Washington DC, New York, Accra, Abidjan, Managua, Nairobi and Ho Chi Minh City. I love travelling, making new friends and discovering new cultures.
People say I have a good character, am fun and interesting to be around. My professional background is in business and in particular investments, banking and microfinance.