Located in Historic Oak Park and only steps from the CTA Green Line train to downtown Chicago.
Beautiful & clean new construction 2000+ square foot townhome:
*2 bedrooms/2.5 baths
*private roof deck
*1 attached garage parking spot
*Fast internet and full comcast TV
See below for more details on our beautiful home. Way better than any hotel in the area!
* 4 minute walk to the train (Green line) to get to downtown Chicago or a short drive/uber ride
*Each Guest room is on its own floor and has its own full bathroom.
*Floor One: Main Guest Room (Queen Bed) with Flat Screen (Netflix) and full ensuite Bathroom (Stand up shower with built in stone bench)
*Floor Two: Main living area with comfy L Shaped couch, love seats, OLED TV, Breakfast/Dinner Nook, Full Kitchen, Half Bathroom. (perfect for board games or a movie night!) Kitchen Area is a great hangout area to share a glass of wine, or grab some breakfast or dinner.
*Floor Three: Full Bathroom, 2nd Guest room with twin bed and air mattress, Washer/Dryer
*Floor Four: Treadmill, Wet Bar, access to roof deck
*Private Roof Deck: Wrap around roof deck, sun filled and fully furnished. We even have corn hole/bags ready for your use!
* High Speed internet throughout the entire home
* OLED Flat Screen TV with full cable and Netflix on main floor
* Private Entrance, key code provided upon renting for seamless check in
* Free Attached Garage Parking for 1 Car - Code will be provided upon booking.
* Sunny Wrap-around Private Roof Deck (nice!)
* Smart Thermostat for all your temperature needs ;)
* New construction Town home, extremely clean and bright (we have professional green cleaning in between each visit)
* full kitchen - gas range, coffee maker, toaster, cooking utensils, dinner/glassware
* High end finishes throughout
* Clean sheets, blankets and towels provided
*Being a new listing, you might be nervous about no reviews so far - That's because this is brand new! Let us know if you have any questions or concerns we are happy to answer.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will be available by phone or email during your stay if you have any questions. Depending on the weekend, we may be there to greet you and show you around.
- Golden rule: Be courteous as if it was your own home, we know you will!
- CHECK IN/OUT: Check-in is at 4pm or anytime after, and check-out is by 12pm. Shoot us a message if you need a different time and we might be able to accommodate depending on schedules.
- No use of deck after 10pm as noise travels easily in our area.
- Please no unregistered guests without prior approval.
- Absolutely no drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK.
- Limit of 2 loads of laundry for weekend stay
- Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave.
- We have a no shoes policy inside our home from second floor and higher
- Off Limits Areas: This is a full house rental, however we kindly ask our guests to stay out of our master bedroom and the closet in the office/den which are not apart of this listing and will be locked and identified by a sign.
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in main entry way at foot of stairs, thanks!
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- No Smoking: Being a family home, we have a strict no smoking policy. Although, you are welcome to smoke on the roof deck if you would be kind enough to clean up afterward and not leave butts.
- To be considerate to the neighbors, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 10pm.
My wife Jenny and I are new to AirBNB, but we are always hosting friends and family in our home so we thought we would put our skills to the test. We are both Georgetown Hoyas, and met playing co-ed soccer. Our guests love staying in our place and we hope you will too! We are looking forward to our first booking and are confident you will enjoy your stay. Our house is brand new, extremely clean and in an AWESOME town so close to downtown Chicago. Please come, stay and enjoy (and if you have time a review would go along way for us as new AirBNB hosts). Thanks!