Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
A rustic 1 bedroom 1 bathroom ocean front beach cottage that has views of the ocean and marsh. Full kitchen, living, and laundry rooms. Dining table for 4. Max capacity for 6 people. Well's Beach is a 5 min walk away. Moody Beach is a 15 min walk away, Ogunquit Beach is next to it. Wells is known as "the friendliest town in Maine" and has many tasty eateries and stores along rt 1. Amenities include bicycles, beach chairs, boogie boards, outdoor grill, and ect.
A separate private 1 bedroom 1 bathroom beach cottage that has views of the ocean or marsh in every room. Property is situated in between the ocean and the marsh lands. Located 25 minutes from Portsmouth, NH; 30 minutes from Portland, ME; 1 hour and 45 minutes from Boston, MA. Cable TV is provided. High speed WiFi is provided.
Bedding linens and towels aren't provided so bring your own, or I can provide bedding linens and towels for an additional one time fee of $40. Let me know anytime before your stay if you'd like bedding linens and towels.
Amenities included such as iron, blow dryer, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toilet paper, tissue paper, sun screen, tooth paste, tooth brush, shavers, first aid kit, cotton buds, deodorant, and lint roller. Also includes use of outdoor bbq grill, foldable beach chairs, boogie boards, and bicycles. There is plenty of free parking on the street directly in front of the house. I've never had any problem with parking and I've always parked on the street because it's more convenient than parking in the driveway.
Bookings can be done till midnight since you'll automatically gain access to the cottage using the August App.
Disponible para huéspedes
The beach cottage and the backyard that's situated next to the marsh. You'll have access to the outdoor bbq grill, boogie boards, bicycles, and foldable beach chairs.
Atención a los huéspedes
I value the privacy of guest so there isn't any interaction. Nevertheless, I'm available anytime of the day with any questions or concerns you have. Feel free to look at the guidebook or ask me any questions about the area.
Airbnb Rentals are a wonderful thing for all of us, so let’s make sure to protect it so we can all continue to enjoy its benefits as guests and hosts.
I don't like rules - so I'll try to keep them short and sweet....
1. Please treat the place with kindness and care, as if it was your own.
2. Please complete our quick 3 step checkout procedure to help our housekeeper, Monica, quickly prepare for the next guest.
3. The toilets are new but the plumbing is not so please only flush toilet paper. No feminine products or non-toilet paper items.
4. Campfires/ bonfires are not allowed.
5. Make sure the gas to the outdoor grill is turned off at the propane cylinder after use.
6. Please make sure to put back any games, beach chairs, bicycles, grill utensils, etc after using them so that other guests can find and use them too.
7. The property is situated on a busy street and located between a pond and ocean, please closely supervise your children so that they are safe.
8. We love pets but unfortunately, we don’t allow them in or on our property.
9. Quiet time is after 11 pm. Please respect this by keeping noise to a level where a person can sleep if they are upstairs or in the next room. This also applies to any outdoor spaces and activities.
10. No parties.
Thank you and welcome to our home!
Frequently Asked Questions/ Concerns:
What's an August App?
An August App is an easy to use smart phone application that enables you to lock/ unlock your door from your smart phone rather than using a physical key. Through the August App, you'll also get a 5 digit personalized key code to use on the key pad located right next to the door.
Is the August App necessary?
The August App isn't necessary but it's an option for your convenience in case you don't like punching in key codes. If you don't use the August App, don't worry, I'll be messaging you a key code to use on the key pad located next to the door.
When can I check in?
You can check in anytime after 4 pm.
Can I book even if I have an infant and your place says it may not be suitable for infants?
Yes, it's up to your discretion. My house isn't fully baby proofed as in anything that can fall is strapped down and there aren't stair gates. However, there are power outlet covers and drawer/door tie downs available for you to use.
How far is Wells Beach?
Wells Beach is a 5 minute walk away.
Is Wells Beach a Public Beach and does it have public restrooms?
Wells Beach is a public beach that does have public restrooms.
Is there a backyard that kids can play at?
Yes, there is a backyard kids can play at.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.