My home is a one bedroom, 107 yr old, brick half duplex in West Washington Park (some maps also say the Speer neighborhood). It is perfect for 1-2 people looking to be in a popular, central Denver neighborhood.
- It's a half mile walk to Washington Park (THE park in Denver).
- South Pearl Street bars and restaurants (Sushi Den!) are one mile away.
- Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Safeway all within a mile.
- 2 blocks to Lucile's (a can't miss brunch spot), and one block to Telegraph (a neighborhood cocktail bar/restaurant with a fun patio).
- 1 block from Greek, Thai, pho, and sushi restaurants.
- 1/2 mile to South Broadway bars and restaurants
- It is a quick 3 mile Lyft ride downtown and close to I-25.
The back patio is also a great option if you want a night in!
* I do have a black lab who lives in the home, as you can see from the pictures. While I will have the place as clean as possible, I do not suggest staying here if the occasional dog hair bothers you, or if you have allergies.
* Well-trained, quiet, four-legged kids with manners considered, just let me know the situation.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be out of town when I rent my place but I will always be reachable by phone, and will have emergency contacts available for you in Denver if needed.
Otros aspectos destacables
- I have a TV but it is only good for Netflix, Amazon prime, Pandora, and Spotify (no cable or DVD player)
Número de licencia o registro2017-BFN-0003132
Obtén más información sobre este número
This is my primary residence and my home. Please respect it as you would yours. No smoking, parties, etc. I love my neighbors and would like to keep it that way!