Ten reasons to choose our home:
1. Calm surroundings after a hectic day playing tourist in Québec
2. Breakfast including expresso, latte and different kinds of tea and herbal tea
3. Internet Wi-Fi
4. Terrace with flowers
5. Nice hiking/skiing/snowshoeing paths behind the house.
6. Hair dryer
8. Personalized advices for your journey to Québec with plenty of touristic informations (brochures).
9. Situated 5 km from V.V.V (Village Vacances Valcartier). It is a water park in summer and a winter playground ... in winter.
10. Acces to washing machine and dryer $
11. Ice Hotel (5 km)
In addition to the foregoing, we offer hospitality, good humor and courtesy.
Atención a los huéspedes
I enjoy people coming from different backgrounds than mine, open to discussion and with whom I can share. If you speak a language other than mine, I would be very happy to learn a few words :) I also appreciate pot luck supper (sharing cost, preparation, washing dishes) with my guests when it is possible.
I live with my 2 cats. Do not worry, they are very clean.
Please announce your check-in time in advance and confirmed the day before.
Bed linens and towels included.
No smoking inside the house.
We’re quiet and go to bed around 22h-23h.
We look forward to welcoming quiet, clean and respectful guests.
I'm happy. Life has given me a lot and I appreciate it every day. I like to be in contact with the nature that surrounds me, plants (photo, gardening, ..) animals (my cats, birds singing, fishing, ...) and changes brought by seasons.
I hosted people from Australia, Belgium, Canada (Nova Scotia, Ontario, British Columbia), Czech Republic, Costa Rica, Denmark, France, Germany, Iceland, Japan, Russia, USA (California, New Jersey, Ohio, New York), and there is many more to come.