The flat is close to public transportation (a bus stop for Milan-San Donato metro station is just around the corner; a train station is located a few minutes to walk away), airports (Milan Linate, Milan Malpensa, Milan Bergamo), downtown, parks, art and cultural attractions.
You’ll love it because of a natural light, comfy beds, private garden and the coziness.
My place is a great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families with kids.
There are many restaurants around.
A private room with a king size bed and a single bed is situated in a newly reconstructed apartment with a terrase. It is a great place to enjoy a breakfast or an evening glass of wine.
The compound closed and is safe, there is a parking plot inside, and lots of greenery.
Located in a walking distance to shops, supermarkets, restaurants, and public transportation.
Disponible para huéspedes
You would have an access to your room, a fully equipped kitchen w/ a terrase, a bathroom (with a toilet, a sink, a shower box and a bidet), and a garden.
- - Before arrival read our manual and the house rules
- - While check-in you have to present your ID
- - Before leaving apartment, switch all lights and close the gas pipe.
- - Before leaving apartment, close all windows.
- - If you lose the keys, you have to pay a penalty of 300 euros.
- - Before check-out, bring all trash to the garbage bins outside the building.
- - After using the wash machine, keep the door and drawer open to get dry.
- - Before check-out, put used bed sheets, towels and tea towels into the basket located in corridor.
- - No smoking inside the apartment
- - Do not waste energies (gas, water, electricity); excessive consumption will be requested to be paid. Save water, electricity and gas, and protect the environment and energy sources.
- - After 11 pm (23:00) please calm down and do not disturb the neighbours by noise, loud music etc.
- - Every time before leaving the apartment, please close all lights and gas pipes. Close all windows each time you leave the apartment.
I like to meet people of different nationalities, cultures and religions. I am interested in the culture of Orient, in theatre, film, reading of novels and comics. I like travelling and exchange my experiences with other people.