This lovely 3rd floor penthouse condo has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 split A/C's (one in each bedroom). The master bedroom has a king bed with en suite bathroom, spacious closet and small balcony. The second bedroom has a queen bed, spacious closet with safe for your valuables and small balcony.
The living area has high ceilings with a sky light over the dining area and open concept living, dining and kitchen area with breakfast bar. There's one TV, a DVD, cable and free community wifi.
There are screens on all windows and a balcony off the main living area with a couple of chairs and a small table where you can enjoy your coffee, cocktail, etc.
There is a stackable washer dryer located in a small laundry room off the kitchen. The hot water is an "on demand" system.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the common area pool, gas BBQ, gazebos, pool lounge chairs, common area tables and chairs, etc.
Atención a los huéspedes
Our property management team is available to answer questions while you are here if required. We can also assist you with excursions if you are interested in some activity while here.
Otros aspectos destacables
There are security cameras within the Rosa Hermosa community as well as 24/7 security guards. The reception/security area is locked and cannot be accessed by just anyone. There are parking spots along the front area of the buildings (one per condo).
We will provide your first 5 gallon bottle of drinking water and you are responsible for replenishment. The local mini markets will delivery and/or you can ask the security guards to assist you in getting a new one.
- No sound amplifiers, musical instruments, loud and inconvenient noises or any other act that disturbs the other owners or neighbors shall be emitted.
- No trash or trash bags of any kind are allowed in the stairs or floor landings. It should be promptly deposited in the trashcans located outside the complex.
- The air-drying of towels, laundry, area rugs and tapestries from windows and balconies, and the cleaning of area rugs by beating them against the sides of the building is prohibited.
- No glassware or ceramic plates and containers are allowed in the pool or pool area. Only plastic should be used in or around the pool.
- The furniture around the pool area is only to be used around the pool.
- No female hygiene products, baby wipes or toilet paper should be flushed down the toilets
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ELECTRICITY IS PAID EXTRA (a meter reading is taken upon arrival and again upon departure so that clients only pay for their own usage at the current rate/kW). This will be collected in CASH at check out.
- Normal check in time is after 3 PM and normal check out it by 11 AM, however we are flexible unless other clients are arriving and/or departing the same day.
- ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE HOURS: Normal hours for arrivals and departures are between 8 AM and 10 PM. Any arrivals and/or departures outside of these hours will be subject to a $30 US fee.