Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
As a Scotish expat I've lived in a number of different areas in Vienna, however the fourth district is by far my favourite. The apartment is super central (10 minutes walk to Karlskirche, 15 minutes walk to the Belvedere, and only 15 minutes walk to Wien Hauptbahnhof; the main train station which takes only 16 minutes to/from the airport) yet the area hasn't lost it's charming village feel. When you go exploring you will find a large number of gorgeous quaint little bars, restaurants and shops.
The apartment itself is situated in a charming 200 year old house from the famous Vienna Biedermeyer era. you'll have the place to yourself, as I only rent it out when I'm away.
The apartment consists of:
- a big master bedroom with a bed for two (190x200)
- baby cot if needed.
- a second linking bedroom/study with a day bed which sleeps two, extremely comfortably.
- The kitchen despite being very small comes fully equipped with: dishwasher, oven, nutribullet (for the health conscious)...
- A very light and spacious living room/dining room with a further sofa bed which can sleep 2 extra people (140x200)
- Bathroom with a shower/ bathtub
- and in true keeping with Austrian style, the loo is separate!
Atención a los huéspedes
I only rent my flat out when I'm away, so I won't be available in person, however you will be able to reach me easily via email, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or phone.
- check out by 10am
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.