Comfortable, luxurious, and clean private 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom suite in the heart of Pittsburgh's South Side, where everything is within walking distance.
This gorgeous two bedroom suite can sleep up to 4 people and is just steps from the East Carson St, Downtown, Heinz Field, Sports Stadiums, the best restaurants, bars, tourist destinations, and all Pittsburgh has to offer!
Coming for business? Minutes away from downtown without having to deal with downtown parking, traffic and noise.
Comfortable, safe, stunning private one bedroom private suite in the heart of South Side Flats - Pittsburgh. Complete with bathroom, walk-in closets, full stocked kitchen, washer & dryer. FREE Parking and Wifi.
Disponible para huéspedes
It's your entire private apartment. You don't share it with anyone else, YEAH!
A couple days before you arrive, I'll email/call you for check-in instructions.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'm available via text/ call or email anytime between preferably 9 am to 8 pm. In case of emergency, call anytime.
Otros aspectos destacables
We will include a welcome guidebook (sent via text) with the wifi password, and keys to get into the apartment, and anything else you might need feel free to ask.
Please be courteous and keep everything the way you found it. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
• No pets - sorry
• Parties are allowed, but please be courteous to neighboring units
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property. Including downloads.
• If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• No smoking - also don't discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans. They get stinky.
• Return all keys and key fobs, lost keys will be billed $50, and key fobs will be billed $150.
• I'm pretty reasonable but obviously anything damaged or missing will be billed accordingly.
• Late check-outs (after 11am) and early check-ins (before 4pm) are permitted but will be billed $100 per incident. Guests who check-out late must do so before 2pm, and guests who check-in early may check in anytime before 2pm.
I love traveling! I currently split my time between New Orleans and Pittsburgh, and if you're looking for a place with a lot of culture, things to do at great prices, then there is no other place like either city. Both are full of history, culture, and lively people! Between that and all the events all the time, every day is a great day!
Outside of my Air BNB units, I am a website/graphic designer, and enjoy great food (hence, New Orleans!), sports (hockey and football in particular), and just having a good time.