Modern comfortable 2 bedroom apartment in perfect location. Located in South Capitol Hill neighborhood, minutes walk to most popular bars, eateries, and hang outs. Walking distance to downtown, light rail, Swedish, Virginia Mason, Harborview, and Amazon. Right beside Seattle University.
Neighborhood is extremely safe. You'd be hard pressed to find a better location.
Entire home available while I pursue other endeavors. Possibility to extend long term if you would like. I still have some of my things in home and may need to stop by to pick some up from time to time, but otherwise will not be around unless you need my assistance.
Parking on site is an additional charge and must be requested with your booking - only one space available and I would have to verify availability. ($15/day or $200/month for long term stays)
Disponible para huéspedes
Atención a los huéspedes
I won't be around unless you need my assistance with something in the home.
Otros aspectos destacables
This is my home - I will mostly not be moving my things out for now. One room is always a guest room, while the other has some of my things in it. In the one bedroom, there is half of a walk-in closet available, a dresser, and a nightstand, for your full use.
- No shoes in the house
- No loud noise after 10pm (per city and building rules)
- No substances other than alcohol permitted
- No smoking in unit or on building premises
- No food or beverages other than water in the bedrooms. Guests will be responsible for any damages caused by spills or food stored in rooms, including pest control, etc. Prefer these items be kept in the kitchen and dining areas.
- Per AirBnB rules, no additional guests permitted unless booked through AirBnB and also approved by me. Guests not listed in the reservation with AirBnB are not covered through the included insurance policy. Pricing agreed upon with me is based on specific guests and number of guests indicated at time of booking. Reservation also not transferrable to other guests without approval.
Este anfitrión tiene 35 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I believe in healthy living. I eat healthy, I'm very active and I love the outdoors.
Some of my favorite/regular activities are yoga, hiking, kayaking, paddle boarding, skiing, soccer...
I'm very active in my community and I'm involved in several groups. I host a story telling event about once a month.
Travel is my passion and I always wish I could do more.
I enjoy hosting travelers and spend time when I can, but I'm often very busy. As well I do sometimes need some down time.
I mostly host and when I travel with airbnb it's usually a friend that books it.
I keep my place healthy and clean as well. I avoid chemicals and artificial fragrances. I'm a clean freak. You can be sure I've even cleaned the door handles between guests.