Welcome to our brand new and modern Cito Guesthouse, which will give you a taste of the real traditional Bali experience with a twist of luxury that you will never forget, and where you will always want to come back to.
Our Sandat room is great for couples. Your own private upstairs suite room with balcony and adjoining bathroom, plus a delicious cooked breakfast is included in the price of your accommodation, if desired.
Welcome to our Sandat room where you will be welcomed in as part of our family, and become a valued part of what is the true essence of the Balinese way of life.
‘Sandat’ means green aromatic Sandlewood, being the garden flowers nearby the room. You will feel the peace and the magic as soon as you enter our house. The Sandat suite comfortably accommodates 2 guests.
When you arrive at the property you enter through the traditional Balinese timber door, at street level, to then easily walk down the concreted pathway past the family temple and main house to the luxurious garden and guesthouse (privately separated by a wall from the main house). Sandat room is located on the second level with approximately 20 steps up to the rooms beautifully carved front timber door and entrance.
Your room will offer the peace and serenity you so desire when stepping out of the hustle and bustle of Ubud. A lovely intimate suite room with its own private balcony overlooking the peaceful rice fields and jungle. Breakfast can be served on your balcony so you can watch the abundant bird life; also the squirrels and geckos frolicking in their natural habitat.
The spacious upstairs room boasts stylish traditional décor and furnishings, including a comfortable brand new King size bed and separate adjoining bathroom with shower & toilet. Plenty of area to do your yoga stretches or just enjoy the unrestricted space.
• Private upstairs room with own private balcony
• Separate attached Bathroom including new shower (with Hot & Cold water) & toilet
• BREAKFAST is included (if desired) – Choose from a delicious variety on our breakfast menu, which is included in the price of your accommodation. You can choose to have it served on your private balcony
• New King size bed (Fresh linen changed regularly)
• Daily room cleaning, if desired
• Bath & hand towels (Fresh towels changed regularly)
• Toiletries – shampoo, conditioner and body wash
• Ceiling fan
• Lockable wardrobes and cupboards with an abundance of hanging space and shelving
• Tea and coffee supplies; and bottled water daily
• Unlimited Super-fast WIFI
• Off-Street parking for guests is available for one car, scooter or motorbike
Cito and his professional staff are always here to assist in your every want and need with 24-hour access. Including, assisting you with any of the following services:
• Transfers: Hotel or Airport transfers can be arranged with our trusted experienced drivers, even at short notice – small fee applies.
• Tours & Private Driver – Escape the crowds and make sure you get the most out of your trip here by ensuring you take home unique memories of this island paradise. We can organise our trusted knowledgeable & experienced local tour guides and private drivers at very competitive prices...just ask us!
• Scooters/Motorbike Rentals – Want to get out and explore Bali your self; then get a fair price on rentals through us. [International Drivers License is advised]
• Taxis – Get from A to B with our reliable local taxis. We help you get the best price and most dependable service. Note: Uber is BANNED in Ubud, Bali.
• Laundry Service – Excellent same or next ay service, delivered to your room – small fee applied.
• Cooking Classes – Why not learn how to cook authentic Balinese food, hands-on and conducted in English. Touring a traditional outdoor market provides insight both into how Balinese people approach cooking and how many spend their day. Ubud specialises in organic, vegetarian and vegan cooking classes. With our local contacts we can help you get the best.
• Spas & Wellness Centre’s – Whatever you body & soul needs; we can show you the best spas, wellness and yoga centre’s in Ubud, just ask us!
Disponible para huéspedes
• Guest can access the private balcony via their room.
• The property is gated and secure.
• Our properties yard, gardens and temple are shared. Please abide by the property etiquette (House Rules) when visiting our temple.
• Parking is available for one (1) guest vehicle in front of the guesthouse.
Atención a los huéspedes
We pride ourselves on the personal touches. With 24-hour access to staff and Management your every desire is simply our pleasure.
Check In: Anytime after 2:00 PM [14:00] local time.
Late arrivals 10PM and after must be discussed with Management, a minimum of 7 (seven) days prior, to arrival to ensure staff availability and transfer arrangements.
Check Out: Before 12:00PM (noon) local time.
Late check-out fees will apply. A surcharge per hour for every hour after 12:00PM that you fail to check-out will apply; or if you check-out after 2pm the full current advertised daily room rate would then apply. Please see Management to discuss any concerns with your check-out time.
NO additional guests
Your room will be serviced daily between 10:00am and 2:00pm. If you do not wish a housemaid to service your room please advise Management.
NO smoking on the premises or property at all. A cleaning fee for any guest room containing evidence of smoking will apply for violation.
• We ask that you consider taking your shoes off before entering the rooms.
• Please keep noise to a minimum
• No parties or events
• Quiet time after 10PM
Wireless High-speed Internet:
WIFI access is available for your convenience; a password is given on arrival. If you decide to use the Cito Guesthouse WIFI you therefore agree to use it only for legal purposes and agree to NOT use the network for illegal uploading, downloading, or other illegal activities in any way.
You are most welcome to visit our home’s private temple on the property, however be aware of the proper cultural etiquette when attending the temple. We therefore ask you not enter the temple if you have cut yourself or are menstruating, as this is most important to us. It is also customary to take off your shoes before entering the temple, if you so desire.
Safety of Valuables:
Important belongings or valuables should NOT be left in your room. Cito Guesthouse is not liable for any loss of money or other personal valuables stored in your guest room.
Este anfitrión tiene 17 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
“Selamat Datang”…. Welcome,
My complete name is I Wayan Sucipto. People usually call me "Cito". I am a 27 years old Balinese man born with a strong dedication to serve people. I endeavour to live my life with integrity and honour, to be the best version of myself always!
Living in Ubud all my life and being part of our strong local village community is of great value and significance to me. I appreciate living in a holistic atmosphere with a strong focus upon the environment, personal wellbeing, social education and reform; it’s very inspiring!
I will go above and beyond to make you feel like you are part of the family and have an enjoyable and comfortable experience while in Bali. I take great pleasure in assisting you with making the most of your vacation. Former guests that I have worked for, as their private tour guide & driver, have said, “What Cito doesn’t know about Bali is not worth knowing” “I highly recommend him, he’s amazing!” [TripAdvisor]. I do my very best to clearly explain our culture and the traditions which make Bali truly unique.
Cito Guesthouse is my newest business venture, so it is very dear to my heart and a pleasure to share our home with guests from around the world. I also work as a lecturer at Maha Saraswati University Denpasar Bali and run an English School.
I wish to welcome you to our new Cito Guesthouse where we will make your stay truly memorable.
“Sampai jumpa lagi”….. See you soon!