My apartment is stylish, bright and a bit vintage. You can find here everything you need for an enjoyable stay in Amsterdam: a cosy living room, a well-equipped kitchen and a comfortable bed! And all of it in a great location - between Rembrandt and Vondelparks. It's perfect for two couples or a group of four friends.
The apartment has a stylish and bright living room with a comfy couch, a flat-screen TV and a gramophone with couple of great vinyls next to it! Sit down and enjoy the music!
There is also a compact, but fully-equipped kitchen. Here you can prepare a delicious meal for you and for your travel companion! We also have a dining room with a balcony and a nice view next to the living room.
Upstairs you can find a cosy and neat bedroom with a soft double bed. We can also provide an additional two person air mattress, if needed.
The apartment also has a fresh and clean bathroom with a shower-bath.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests are invited to enjoy the whole apartment. Make yourself at home!
Atención a los huéspedes
If you have any questions about the apartment or if you need recommendations or neighbourhood tips, please feel free to contact us during your stay. We're always happy to help!
Otros aspectos destacables
Freshly made up beds and crispy towels (one per person) will be waiting for you upon arrival.
We kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
• Smoking and/or using drugs in the apartment and/or complex is strictly prohibited with a penalty fine up to €100. Please respect this.
• No additional guests are permitted to stay at the apartment without prior approval by the home owner.
• Please keep noise levels down at all times, especially when you enter the apartment. Don’t forget that you are sharing the building with others.
• No music after 22:00.
• House parties are prohibited.
• Please remind yourself of our check-in and check-out times. These are after 15.00 and before 11.00 respectively.
• For a check-in time after 20.00 we charge €20 extra.
• We will make sure the house is clean and ready for you when you check-in. Please leave it in a similar way when checking-out in order to avoid extra cleaning charges.
• Lost keys (and those you accidentally take with you once you’ve gone home) will be replaced for €100.
• Please do not accept packages in the mail addressed to the home owner. Only the home owner is allowed to do so.
• Please help us to respect the environment and turn off the lights and heating when not in use or if you leave the house.
• Please only park your bike in a designated area and not directly in front of the apartment.
Este anfitrión tiene 781 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, I'm Martijn,
We are a team of professional hosts established by travelers just like you. We believe in sharing homes. Wherever you are, it is delightful to explore and discover an unknown city from an authentic home.
On behalf of home owners we advertise their properties through our airbnb profile and support them by offering you a pleasant stay.
When you book your holiday with us, you can be confident of a memorable stay and an experience through the eyes of a local. We are more than happy to share our knowledge, give you the best insider tips and recommendations about Amsterdam.
If you have any questions, holiday wishes or simply want to have a chat, then feel free to contact us any time. We always reply within an hour!
We look forward to being your host! :)