This house would be perfect for those visiting the City centre or attending an event in Cardiff.
4minute walk to Grangetown Station.
5min walk to Cardiff City Stadium
15min walk to Principality stadium
15min walk to Motor-point Arena
15 minute walk to Town Centre.
It is located in Grangetown, an up and coming part of Cardiff, where there are bars/pubs/venues opening more and more.
Comfortable house with 3 private room, 2 rooms with king size bed and 1 single bed, with wardrobes and drawers for you to use.
Creating a warm welcome to greet our guests. All rooms will have complimentary toiletries a welcome pack. A quality selection of Shampoo, Bottle Body Wash, Bottle Hand & Body Lotion, Bottle Conditioner, 20g Soap, Dental Kit, Sewing Kit, Shoe Mitt, Shower Cap , Vanity Kit, Slippers and set of towels.
The room has a water heater, coffee, tea, milk, biscuits etc, so that when you wake up in the morning you can have a cup of coffee or first thing in your pyjamas, without needing to leave the room. Its a great way to set an inviting atmosphere in our guestrooms.
All rooms have flat TV where you can watch about 300 channels and access to Netflix.
Our room they really light and always warm, and is decorated nicely. The house has a big garden and small gym. Price includes free parking, free WiFi.
The neighbourhood is quite quiet and pleasant.
Breakfast can be provided upon request, with an supplement £10 per guess.
Disponible para huéspedes
We offer our laundry service, (wash/dry and iron)
Guests wishing to use our washing machine and drying facilities will be charged an extra £8 per wash or an extra £15 per (wash/dry and iron)
We would prefer for this to be paid before it is used.
Atención a los huéspedes
Acceptance of animals on request. Supplement £10 per night.
Guests will be met at the property for handover. Owner is available via telephone for any questions during your stay. I can give you some tips for great local restaurants / bars.
Otros aspectos destacables
• To keep the house clean please remove outside footwear inside the house..
• Check-in and check-out times are as shown but there is some flexibility.
• If you would like to collect a key and drop off luggage earlier, or leave your bags downstairs, keep a key and collect them later, please don't hesitate to ask, I am always happy to make arrangements to suit your travel plans.
• I want you to have fun and enjoy your stay in my home but please bear in mind that I accept no responsibility for losses, damages or injuries sustained by any visitor.
• All visitors are responsible for ensuring that they have adequate personal insurance cover before their stay. Accidents happen and things sometimes get broken or damaged.
• I kindly ask that you declare any damages or losses that may have occurred during your stay immediately or upon vacating the property.
• If you do decide to stay with us please can you make sure that our front door is kept locked you will need a key to do this.
• We also ask that guests are respectful as other people may also be staying at the house.
• Otherwise, the only 'rule' is to relax and make yourself at home!
Este anfitrión tiene 7 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We are a young professional married couple living in Cardiff. Having experienced many lovely Airbnb properties whilst travelling together we wanted to provide others with a similar welcoming and relaxing experience. Whether you are coming from within the UK for a weekend or travelling from further afield we aim to give you a friendly warm and relaxing stay in Cardiff.
If you have any questions please do drop us a message. We speak English, Spanish and Italian.