Located in one of the most charming streets in the former French Concession, this loft is steps away from Tianzifang, Yongkang & Huaihai Rd. Explore Shanghai easily with 4 subway lines all within easy stroll of 10 mins.
Once home to a community of Russian Jews and a center of publishing, the street is lined with art-deco buildings, cozy cafes, wine bars and art galleries.
- 2-4 stops from Xintiandi, the Bund, People's Sq & East Nanjing Rd
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Perfect for long-term stay
- To maintain a good standard for my guests I require certain conditions to be complied with. I appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that I state the following conditions:
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants' responsibility during their stay.
- A replacement fee will be charged for towels stained by hair dyes, tanning, make up or any stains that cannot be washed away. Replace fees will also be charged for burnt saucepans.
- Please wash up used pots and dishes to avoid additional cleaning charges.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
Hi! I'm from Singapore and I love travelling! I'm clean & neat fellow human being and will take care of your home!