Our cozy guesthouse is private and centrally located. Situated an easy 5 minute drive from Oklahoma City proper and a 20 minute drive to the heart of downtown OKC, you’re never far from something to do. Explore Edmond’s charming downtown or venture into OKC and explore the many local districts. Grab a cup of coffee or enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. There are many places to choose from. Upon arrival you will have the opportunity to browse our local guide book to see what all our great city and the surrounding area has to offer.
At the end of your day, come back to your quiet cottage through the private entrance and enjoy the rest of your evening in with a cup of tea or watch local programming on the 55 inch TV.
The guesthouse is completely separate from the main house with a private entry, bathroom, and shower. There is also free parking on the premises.
The Oklahoma City metro area is very much a driving city and public transit is not widely used. But we are located near many main highways and interstates. Interstate 35 is a quick 10 minute drive and we are directly next to Broadway Extension/US-77 which leads right into OKC. We are also a quick 30 minute drive from Will Rogers World Airport.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to the entire guesthouse which is roughly a 500 sq foot studio. The guesthouse is completely separate from the main house and has a private entrance.
Atención a los huéspedes
We want you to have the privacy you need but if you have questions or need something, please feel free to reach out to us.
Otros aspectos destacables
- We do not have a full kitchen but you will have access to a mini fridge, electric skillet, microwave, and a coffee maker.
- We do not have a washer & dryer; however there are several laundry mats close by.
- No animals allowed
- No smoking anywhere on the premises
- Please remove your shoes once you get into the house
- Please do not use the decorative pillows on the bed to sleep on, there are extra pillows and blankets available in the wooden chest