A large, bright and airy bedroom with luxury private bathroom upstairs, in a contemporary styled mews house in Hove. Just a few minutes walk to the beach. Free parking available. Near lots of great shops, restaurants, bars and cafés, and easy walking distance into Brighton.
• A cool, calm modern space in a characterful row of Victorian mews houses, all painted with different pastel coloured stable doors in a lovely cobbled street. A lot of creative people choose to live or work in our mews.
• We have an open designer staircase (as shown in the picture of our living area), so we feel it may be less safe for younger kids. But if you are aware of that, children of any age are welcome.
Disponible para huéspedes
Newly decorated room, which is light, bright and airy.
• Luxury private bathroom, with bath, shower, toilet and wash hand basin.
• Memory foam mattress double bed.
• Plenty of hanging and storage space.
• High speed broadband. Use of large screen laptop or iPad – please just ask.
• No in-room TV currently, but feel free to watch programs on the laptop or iPad.
Atención a los huéspedes
• We will be here to welcome you and show you around our house and your room.
• We can provide you with guide books and detail specific events going on in Brighton & Hove.
• We usually work from home, so we'll always be on hand for anything that you might need!
• Feel free to store your bags here for a while when you check out, so you can have all next day to explore the area further.
Otros aspectos destacables
• We provide a Continental breakfast of croissants, cereal, toast, fruit juice, tea, coffee, etc., plus our famous fresh fruit salad mentioned in many of our reviews!
• Or you may prefer to have breakfast in one of the many wonderful cafés nearby.
• Soap and towels are provided.
• Ironing board and hairdryer available.
• We can even arrange a professional Shiatsu massage at the house for you. Contact us in advance for more details.
We really want you to enjoy your time here, so just have a few simple rules:
• No smoking indoors please.
• If using laptop in your room please keep noise level down.
• Please respect our neighbours by coming in quietly after a late night out.
• Always lock up when going out, and don't forget to leave the key when you check out.
• Please respect our property.
• We are a friendly, open-minded family, so offensive views are not welcome.