This is a Newly Furnished apartment, with new carpet in Marina Del Rey/Venice. This is a rare find at a great location with ocean view; inside a secured community with the resort style facilities. Enjoy the on-site pool, jacuzzi, and fitness center. Surrounded by great restaurants and night life, this is both a great visitor destination as well as visiting family in the city.
Special Offer $149/night for a limited time! The Standard Rate for the room starts at $199/night.
This is a nicely furnished studio apartment to make you feel like home.
---- Living Space
- The living space has direct access to a balcony overlooking the beautiful Marina Del Rey neighborhood and partial view of the ocean.
- 50" Flat Screen TV with Roku (streaming only)
- Free WiFi
- Comfortable couch with pillows and a blanket
- One(1) Queen Size Memory Foam Bed
- Clean Bed Linens (fitted sheet, flat sheet, and duvet)
- Four(4) Standard Size Pillow
- One(1) Down/Feather filling Comforter
- Two(2) Bath Towels/Each Guest
- One(1) Hand Towel /Each Guest
---- Community Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Gated Community
- Swimming Pool
- Convenience Store
- Business Center
- Barbeque Grills
The apartment comes with one(1) free parking space. You will be provided with one(1) parking pass during your stay.
The kitchen provides the following:
- One(1) large bathroom w/toilet, shower, and sink
- One(1) Large Closet
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Body Wash
- One(1) Clean Bath Mat
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
---- Laundry Room
There is a shared Communal Laundry Room on the first floor of the same building. You’re welcome to do any laundry during your stay, detergent is provided. Guest(s) can load the amount they need at the Convenient Store at the front of the community.
Disponible para huéspedes
Upon Check-In, you will be provided with the following:
- One(1) House Key to the apartment
- One(1) Key Card for the Garage
- One(1) Parking Pass
- One(1) Laundry Card
Atención a los huéspedes
You can contact me with any questions between 8am – 10pm. For emergencies ONLY, you can call or text me after 10pm.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Late Check-Ins: Please check in with me for approval before booking if you are planning to check in after 10PM. There is a late check in fee of $30 for any check in after 10PM.
- The Cleaning Fee is for the cleaning after the guest(s) check-out. We do not offer any cleaning during your stay regardless of the duration of the stay. Guest(s) are welcome to hire their own maid services, but please let me know ahead of time.
- We provide the towels and linens stated in the description of the listing. Sometimes there are extra towels in the apartment the guest(s) are welcome to use. If more is needed, guest(s) are welcome to bring their own.
- Any amenities not stated or household items listed are not included in the listing. Guest(s) are welcome to purchase their own.
- If you have any questions prior to your booking, please message me first before your booking to avoid any confusion.
---- Airbnb Booking Breakdown:
- Cost from the Host:
(Individual Night Rate) X (Nights Stayed) + Cleaning Fee = Total Cost the Host Charges
Airbnb Fee (between 6-12% based on the duration of the stay) + City Tax
- Airbnb also deducts 3% from the Host
- Please add all guest to your booking, any person staying overnight will count as a guest, all infants and children are also counted as guest(s)
1) Please care for my home like its your own.
2) Please Check-In after 6pm, and Check-out before 11am
3) Please DO NOT smoke inside the apartment, on the balcony or anywhere in the building or near the building. There is ZERO TOLERANCE for violating the rules. If smoking is reported by neighbors, you will be billed with a fine.
4) No pets please
5) NO partying, loud music, or inviting visitors into the building. Please respect the neighbors and keep volume low after 10pm.
6) Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are leaving the apartment.
7) Please be considerate of the neighbors if you come back after 10pm
8) Please Do Not use the white towels to wipe off your make up or mop up any thing, if you have stained any towels or sheets, please put it aside.
9) Please take out the trash when you're checking out.
10) Please do not throw any trash or waste from the balcony onto the street
11) I will take care of the laundry, but please throw away all your trash and wash any dishes or kitchen utensils you have used and put them away before you check out.
Important: If any one asks, please let them know that you are the guests of a resident, if you have any request or questions, please message me directly. I am available to answer any questions from 8am-10pm. You can also reach me after hours for any emergency request.
- Lost keys($50) or remote/keyfob ($150) (+$75 call-out charge from 9am-10pm)
* Please take care of the keys and the remotes
- Stained Towels/Sheets, any stains that can't be removed from our all white linens will be charged for replacement. We do not use harsh chemical to treat our sheets, so we must toss them if the stains do not come out.
Este anfitrión tiene 294 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hello I'm Maddie! I've lived in LA since grade school and there is no place like California... I Absolutely love it here! There is always new things to do and new places to explore. The people, the weather, the beach...and of course the food! It is truly the one place I can always call home. I'm a big outdoor person, I love riding my horse during my spare time, and hiking is also a must for me at least once every week :)
All of my properties are very thoughtfully decorated, I want to create a home away from home for all my guests. Having a comfortable, convenient, and relaxing environment is a must when traveling. I hope that I can make your trip a great one!