A small peaceful oasis in the absolute city center in one of the oldest residential buildings in Helsinki. Inner yard top floor location protected from any street noise. Main room, separate kitchen with amenities, small bathroom with shower. Washer+drier. 35 m2 in size with high ceilings giving a spacious feeling.
Asian style decor with futon bed and a Japanese straw mattress.
The main bed is 120cm wide (1,5x size) with futon mattress. There is a separate mattress available for another guest. A kitchen table, chairs, work desk and acoustic piano are available (don't play it after 10pm, please). There is a ceiling fan for hot summer nights.
Access via a peaceful inner yard where you can keep a bicycle. There are four key locked doors between the street and the apartment.
Kitchen amenities include a microwave, refridgerator, freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, water cooker, soda drink maker, electric stove and oven.
Disponible para huéspedes
- 200 meters from Central railway station
- "Helsingin yliopisto" metro station downstairs, tram stop in 30 meters (trams no 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9)
- Supermarket (K-Market) downstairs
- Kluuvi shopping center (with parking facility), Aleksanterinkatu shopping street in 100 meters
- Helsinki Cathedral (the white cathedral) in 200 meters
- Esplanadi park and Kaisaniemi park in 200 meters
Atención a los huéspedes
I am well available online or via phone
Otros aspectos destacables
In the main room there is no sofa as in the picture, instead a piano and a straw mattress + bean bag chair. This is a peacefully silent apartment, apart from a few times in the summer when the neighboring Molly Malones are having a yard party, but they tend to quit at 12pm.
- Respect the neighbors, minimize noise after 10pm
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.