Situated in the beautiful Larch Area of Canmore, this family home is located on a quiet cul-de-sac and is a few metres walk to the spectacular River Trails. A spacious kitchen allows for lots of hands to prep meals and the outdoor BBQ and eating area will accommodate everyone. Children will love the outdoor trampoline and parents will love the spacious living areas fit for two families (with two living rooms). Gather at night for stories and smores around the outdoor wood-burning firepit.
- Easily accommodates two families
- Trampoline in back yard
- Wood burning outdoor fire pit
- Outdoor BBQ
- Heated and large outdoor living space
- 10 meters off the beautiful river path with spectacular views
- 15 minute walk along river path to downtown – don’t be surprised to see animals along the walk like Deer, Elk, and numerous birds.
- Toxin-free amenities from local favorite Rocky Mountain Soap Company
- Two family sitting rooms gives space to different aged children
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the entire home. The only locked area is the garage, which we use for storage.
Atención a los huéspedes
We live in Calgary, but have a fantastic team to look after you during your stay in Canmore. Let us know if you need extras!
Otros aspectos destacables
Please note that the driveway can accommodate up four vehicles, but the garage is permanently locked for storage, so there is no indoor parking.
- Please respect our neighborhood and observe quiet hours 10 PM to 8 AM
- Please no more than 4 cars in the driveway
- Please do not help yourselves to extra firewood - if you need more, please contact us we are happy to top you up for a small fee.
Este anfitrión tiene 279 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi! Both of us were born in Montreal, Quebec and we LOVE the mountains, travel, great food, and great wine! We have travelled all over the world and are comfortable in a shack on a beach or being spoiled in high-end hotels. As hosts, we want to spoil our guests with a care-free five-star experience.
We are both adventure seekers, and enjoy downhill and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, wakeboarding, sailing, rock-climbing. Ariane is taking DJ lessons and loves to Flamenco dance.
We hope you catch our love of Canmore, the mountains, and all they have to offer!
A and B