Boutique authentic luxury villa 550 meters from renowned surf break in Canggu. A relaxed, secure, comfortable private retreat in an authentic Balinese setting of a traditional village close to the beach. 5 mins drive to fabulous restaurants, bars and shops of Batu Balong. Great base to explore best of Bali.
Private 3 bedroom 3 bathroom residence featuring open living with fully equiped kitchen lounge & dinning, courtyard & pool, terraces & deck.
Disponible para huéspedes
Full use of villa with exception of private maids room. Full kitchen, pool, maid services rooms daily & washes clothing.
Atención a los huéspedes
Owner can be contacted via email for assistance with airport transfers, hire of scooters or vehicles, info on touring, shopping, restaurants etc.
1. The villa is a non smoking residence. Smokers can only smoke outside in the courtyard, pool balcony or entrance porch. No smoking Inside, never in bedrooms, never upstairs on outdoor terraces or decks.
2. Be respectful of delicate artworks provided for visual enjoyment of guests. Not for children to play with.
3. Towels are for villa & villa pool use only. Beach towels can be hired from the beach boys or BYO.
5. For your own safety & protection of valuables like money, jewels, phones & laptops close doors & lock the villa if the villa is not attended by the maid.
6. Children are not to handle artworks, or operate electronic equipment. Toys are puzzles are provided for their entertainment, please pack away once finished so pieces are not lost for the enjoyment of the next guest.
7. Playing cards are for teenager & adult use only.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.
Hi, I have lived in Indonesia for some years but have now returned to Australia and am happy to share my home and experiences with you so that you can enjoy the food and lifestyle of the wonderful Balinese culture. My interests span the history & arts, fashion & international cuisine that makes up this eclectic melting pot that is Bali.