Bed Linen & Towels inclusive.
Walking distance to the water's edge (Peel Estuary), playgrounds, nature walks along the water, shopping centre, restaurants/cafes, bottle shop and more........
Falcon is one of four Mandurah suburbs that lie on an island bound by the Mandurah Estuary to the north, the Peel-Harvey Estuary to the east, the Dawesville Channel to the south and the Indian Ocean to the west. It is also bisected by Old Coast Road, which connects Falcon to nearby Mandurah and Bunbury.
• When submitting an enquiry, please tell us a little about yourself, purpose of your trip and also let us know that you have read and agree to the full description and House Rules as follows.
• For safety reasons names and age of each guest staying must be provided prior to your check in date. At least two guests in the group must be over the age of 25. The total number of guests staying are not to exceed that of the reservation being made. If found to be in breach of this rule, you will be charged additional fees and your holiday accommodation will be immediately withdrawn.
Where your accommodation allows dogs, approval must be requested prior to your stay. Once approved, don't forget to bring your pet's bedding - dogs are not allowed on furniture or your accommodation bedding. Dogs are not to be left on the property unattended at any time. The owners and property manager take no responsibility for pets at the property. All pet waste and dog food scraps must be disposed of. Any pet hair on floors/carpets to be swept/vacuumed. To avoid further charges being incurred, we ask that you please follow these House Rules.
• Smoking is allowed outside the house only.
• Where your accommodation stipulates that it is not suitable for children or infants, this must be followed, unless prior arrangement/consent with AHS Management has been made.
• Strictly no parties or events.
• Strictly no drugs on premises allowed at any time.
• Please be courteous of neighbouring properties and keep noise levels to a minimum. No excessive noise after 11pm.
• Upon vacating, the property is to be left in a clean and tidy manner for refund of security deposit (bond).
My name is Tracy from Aldemor Holiday Services at Preston Beach WA. My family live locally and look after a selected group of holiday accommodation for private owners - predominantly in Preston Beach, however we do have some properties on the outskirts such as Falcon Estuary and Peppermint Grove Beach. We ask that when staying, please treat private homes with care and respect and we trust your stay will be a memorable one.
I'd like to share with you two personal testimonials from my business (AHS):
"Hi all. I have recently asked Tracey to advertise my holiday rental and have already had a request for dates. Tracey is extremely efficient and has a passion for promoting Preston Beach. She runs this business extremely successfully and always gets back to you if you have a query. I highly recommend her services. "
Jason writes ......
"Tracy has managed our property for a few months and has been excellent. Very thorough and always coming up with great ideas to better market our property.
Tracy communicates often and makes suggestions to help us better market our property. Tracey is also managing our property has we try to sell it and has organised Home Opens for us as well as ensuring the property remains in top condition for potential buyers. I can highly recommend her services. "
LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER BY THE BEACH ......