Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
The Warming Hut Cabin is a forested retreat for anyone looking to reconnect with nature. The serene but accessible location allows you to stay among miles of hiking trails while close by to vibrant NH cities including Peterborough & Keene. There is no drive in access to Hut; to access the Hut you and yours must walk approx 1/2mile from the parking space down a gravel road - promising both seclusion and adventure.
The Warming Hut is a serene cabin set in the woods of Southern New Hampshire. It is a camp-like set up with solar-powered (limited) electricity and no indoor plumbing. The solar power provides lights for night time use and the availability to charge devices. Bathroom facilities are a well-kept outhouse adjacent to the building. For extended stays, there is availability to charge electronic devices and have access to a full bathroom with shower at another location on the property roughly a ten minute walk.
Disponible para huéspedes
Please like "Windblown Cross Country Skiing" on social media and/or search "Windblown NH' for further details on this listing and other listings available on the property. Windblown is a wonderful piece of property teeming with natural life. The entire trail network is available to renters and the Warming Hut is a great mid-point stay for hikers of the Wapack Trail.
Atención a los huéspedes
As your host, I will be available at the time you check in to walk you through some of the more creative aspects to your successful stay at the Warming Hut.
Otros aspectos destacables
A key component to a successful stay at our home is being aware and prepared for the weather. Prior to your stay please check the weather for our town: New Ipswich NH and prepare accordingly. I'm certainly here to help but staying at the Warming Hut is in part like camping - for a good camping trip you need to know the weather.
- Respect for our home, rules and property is a must
- No candles or open flame permitted inside
- No smoke Indoors or on Deck
- Responsible Wood Stove use is permitted with prior permission from the host
- Do not obstruct the exit to the building
- Any property damage must be immediately reported to Windblown staff
- If there is anything damaged upon arrival you must inform a member of the Windblown staff
- Quiet Hours 10pm to 6pm
- Outdoor Fire Pit available for use with prior permission and an additional charge
- Vehicles must be parked in designate Overnight Parking Zone
- You must inform the host of the make, model, color and state plates of any cars being left overnight
- You are welcome to walk/hike on the Windblown Trail Network; bushwhacking is prohibited
- Do not interact with or bother any wildlife at Windblown
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.
Este anfitrión tiene 72 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hello hello. I'm Julie. I'm the newest addition to the Windblown family - as myself and the property owner's son have just gotten engaged ! With my partner, we hope to continue sharing this beautiful place with others. Search "Windblown NH" online or check out #windblownNH on social media for more information. My personal interests include Permaculture, hiking and my small dog Jack. As your host, I work to make your stay the best possible. You're welcome here at Windblown. Hope to talk soon.