The penthouse is a blend of East and West with its interior design that brings Malaysia Truly Asia to mind. Not to forget, the view from your bedroom, balcony and rooftop garden that has a panoramic view of KL including KL Tower.
Located in Bukit Bintang, the city's most popular and exciting destination, the apartment is minutes away from delicious Malaysian food, KL's top shopping malls, lively bars and a great atmosphere to walk around and take in the lights and sights!
The apartment is a walking distance from the exciting Changkat Bukit Bintang street with bars & clubs (2 mins), famous Jalan Alor food street (5 mins), popular luxury shopping malls Pavilion, Fahrenheit (7 mins), bargain-friendly digital mall Low Yat Plaza (10 mins) and many more.
Here are some personal favourites for food places to check out while you're staying in Kuala Lumpur:
1. Jalan Alor (a long, bright & busy street with various Malaysian food. Wong Ah Wah Chicken Wings is recommended)
2. Nagasari Curry House (Indian - delicious naan & tandoori)
3. Lot 10 Hutong (Chinese - in the basement of the Lot 10 mall, it’s a whole floor of Malaysian Chinese food. Great Duck Char Koay Teow)
4. Drift Bar & Restaurant (Western - just next door to the apartment)
5. Halab (Arab food - great hummus and meat grill)
15 minute drive
1. Leng Kee Claypot & Bak Kut Teh on Jalan Ipoh (Chinese place famous for “Bak Kut Teh” dish, a herbal pork soup)
2. Mahbub in Bangsar (Indian - they have delicious Briyani with honey chicken)
3. Naughty babe Dirty Duck in Bangsar (Western - their duck and pork ribs are ravishing)
4. Devi’s Corner in Bangsar (Indian - famous for their banana leaf)
30 minute drive
1. Fatty Crabs (Chinese - delicious crab - go early because there will likely be a queue)
2. Murni’s in Petaling Jaya (Malay - nasi lemak & fried chicken are a must)
3. Village Park in Petaling Jaya (Malay - their nasi lemak here also sells like hot cakes. Go during the day)
4. SS2 Food Court (famous Chinese hawker stalls)
Atención a los huéspedes
Feel free to buzz me anytime if you need guidance or just a familiar person to chat to about your stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please take note that the wireless internet has a 10GB data cap per week.
Smoking Only in the Balcony
I'm a local Malaysian who grew up in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and studied in King's College London. Back to work at a digital media company, I look forward to welcoming guests to this cultured and unique city that is a mixed bag of East and West!