Lovely room with queen size bed in a comfortable, cozy and sunny apartment with terrace. The apartment is fully equipped and furnished, very spacious, it has 2 bathrooms, kitchen, dining and living room. Located in La Roma - one of the most trendy neighborhoods in Mexico City- in a calm street however close to everything, but a minutes away from the noisy area.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to the whole apartment, in the common areas there is a fully equipped kitchen, dining and living room and a terrace where you can enjoy the daylight or spend the afternoon.
Cleaning service 2 days per week with an extra cost.
Atención a los huéspedes
In the apartment you will interact with the owner who lives in there. I speak spanish, english and french.
I work almost all day from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Sometimes I spend my lunch time at home and then return to work.
I have one dog living in the apartment as well, he is a super friendly, clean and quiet Yorkshire Terrier.
It is a home - please, be respectful during your stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
The neighborhood is very secure, going out and walking home is safe even during the night and is full of life during day and night.
Feel free to ask me for any kind of recommendations or doubts. I would love to make your stay the best and make sure you have a good time.
- Please don't move or change any object or furniture from it's place.
- Please clean everything after use.
- Party is not allowed. My neighbors are families and they have a conventional lifestyle, they will text me if they get bother.
- Loud music is not allowed after 10:00 PM.
- Smoking allowed only on the terrace.
- The flat must be left in the same conditions like was at the arrival.
- No extra people, it's a home not a hotel.
- It is a home - please, be respectful during your stay.
My name is Patricia, I am 32 years old.
I love music, music festivals, traveling, tattoos, plants... I like to party, to dance, to sleep, the moon, the stars, the beach...
I have a Yorkshire Terrier named Jagger. Also I'm a food lover and a great host!