Captivating views of the glittering Caribbean are one of the hallmarks of the very modern, newly built Villa Grace (GRC), high on the hillside of Anse de Cayes. The luxury vacation home more than lives up to its name, offering its inhabitants a light, nearly effortless style of island living—and easy access by car to the pleasures of Gustavia and St. Jean and the convenience of the airport. The property is graced by a striking design that makes use of colorful cushions and warm natural stones, a welcome, homey-feeling departure from the usual St. Barth style of clean, white and contemporary.
With six well separated bedrooms and a gourmet kitchen, bar and dining area set up for 14 guests, the split-level Villa Grace is well designed for big groups to share, such as adult families, friends vacationing together or even small corporate retreats and board meetings. And of course the Sibarth concierge can see to all the details that any group needs, of course, from catered events to in-room massages.
Large windows throughout open up on vistas that captivate: Each of the six bedrooms has a full-on sea view, as does the indoor-outdoor living area and deck with a heated, infinity-edge swimming pool. Two of the bedrooms are off one side of the living area, both with European king beds, plenty of tech and entertainment, ensuite bathrooms, and private decks. A third bedroom is on this same main level, on the other side of the living room and near the parking area, with similar luxurious trappings.
The remaining bedrooms occupy separate levels, with two rooms one flight down, one with a European king bed and another with twin beds that can be made up as a king and both with ensuite bathrooms, full tech, and access to sunny outdoor space. One flight down is also the sixth bedroom, with twin beds that can be converted into a king, full tech, its own bathroom, and a very private deck. The fitness room, which also has an enviable sea view, is also on this level.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
Let's face it, selecting a vacation rental these days can be a daunting task. Major websites offer thousands of options in each destination but often there are rate discrepancies and duplicate listings, begging the question: who manages the rental and meets me upon arrival with the keys?
We are a dedicated booking agency partnered with the top professionally managed vacation rentals around the globe ensuring you secure your dream villa at the lowest possible rate. After processing your reservation, we put you directly in touch with the experts on the ground to coordinate your arrival and take care of other requests such as car rentals, pre-stocking of food & beverage, restaurant reservations, etc.