Sunny and airy Harbor Country cottage, just a short walk to Warren Dunes State Park and Lake Michigan beach on the "Lake Side" of Red Arrow Highway. Enjoy many great wineries, breweries, art galleries, antique stores and restaurants just a short drive away.
Spacious, open, single-level floor plan is enhanced by lots of natural light and fresh air from the cottage's many windows. French doors open off the front of the house to a lovely screened porch with skylights to enjoy a morning coffee, afternoon nap, or evening drink. Enjoy the HUGE fenced backyard, take in the sun on the back deck, and relax by the fire-pit at night.
Easy walk to beautiful Lake Michigan beach at Warren Dunes State Park! Located on the Lake Side of Red Arrow Highway!
Full Size Washer & Dryer
Plenty of easy driveway parking
Radiant Heat Tile Bathroom Floors
Graco Pack n Play available upon request
Entire property protected by Mosquito Squad Barrier Protection
Bed linens, bath towels, hand soap, dishwasher detergent, place settings for 12 (plates, glassware, silverware), kitchen utensils, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, dishwasher, paper towels, TP, and Weber Propane Grill (propane included).
High speed (75Mb) wireless internet blankets the entire property.
55” HDTV w/ X1 Preferred Cable (220+ channels) including Premium Sports Package.
What To Bring
Laundry Detergent, Beach Towels, Beach Chairs, Beach Umbrella, Bath/Shower Products.
Disponible para huéspedes
Everything but a hall closet, garage, and shed.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are in the area if you need anything, and can always be reached via text and phone.
- Please be respectful of our neighbors and observe a 10:00 p.m. quiet time.
- To use the fire-pit please supply your own firewood.
- No fireworks.
- Top Bunk Bed: Must be 6+ years old, 250lb max weight limit.
- Do not take bath towels to the beach.
- At the end of your stay please place all food & garbage into appropriate trash cans & bags.
- Do not move or relocate any interior/exterior furniture.
- Minimum Age 25.
- We have exterior cameras to monitor the exterior of our home.
An illegal or abusive use of the property's Internet access is not allowed.
In particular, it is not allowed…
• to send information and data of a commercial nature and/or for marketing
purposes to third parties without being requested to do so (aka spamming),
• to use peer-to-peer networks if uploading or downloading of copyright-protected
intellectual property with or without the knowledge of the owner is intended;
• to spread and distribute illegal or immoral content and data;
• to use applications which could destroy or change the physical or logical
structure of the property's equipment or network.
Hello All and Welcome!
We are excited to be part of the Airbnb Community, and to be able to help people feel right at home in our cottage!
We love America's "Third Coast" in Michigan, and can't imagine a better place to visit with Family & Friends for a relaxing getaway!
We look forward to sharing our amazing cottage, and are here to help make your trip easy, relaxing, and an overall great experience!