Fully furnished, beautiful first floor flat in the heart of Dalston/Islington with WIFI and easy access to everything London has to offer.
The flat has recently been fully refurbished, maintaining all original details but giving it a contemporary Scandinavian look. It is well connected to the city centre, Shoreditch, Dalston & Highbury Islington
The apartment has high ceilings and is sunny and bright throughout the day. My flat is good for a couple, a solo adventurer and business travellers.
Enjoy a completely refurbished 1 bedroom flat with a comfortable 1.60m bed, a bright spacious drawing room and fully equipped kitchen with a dining place for two. (There is no kettle or microwave in my flat but plenty of pots to boil water for tea and pasta.)
The flat is located 1.5 hours (maximum) door-to-door from all major London airports and 30 minutes from Kings Cross (Eurostar). I'll provide you with detailed instructions how to get to the flat when you book.
My cleaners will place fresh, hotel quality linen on the beds before your arrival as well as one large and one small towel for each guest.
The flat is suitable for 1-2 persons.
I can be flexible in regards to check-in and out but prefer a check-in after 2pm and a check-out by 1pm.
Disponible para huéspedes
You'll have full access to all areas of the flat apart from the wardrobe. I will however provide you with hangers, if you wish in order to hang your clothes - there's plenty of other space to hang your clothes.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be there to meet you and welcome you to the flat and be available on mobile throughout your stay to ensure you have the best experience possible.
- - I have expensive furniture in my flat, please be careful with any liquid on these surfaces.
- - Do not walk around the flat with your shoes on.
- - Leave the kitchen tidy.
- - Do not wash and dry clothes in the flat, the washer is not available for guests unless agreed beforehand.
- - Please behave with consideration to the neighbours and treat the flat as if it were your own. Be friendly and respectful.
- I look forward to welcoming you and hope you have a pleasant and memorable stay!
I am an outdoors loving Swede who travel between my children around the world and the South of Sweden - apart from when I am out walking with my two dachshunds.