A cosy wooden cabin, set in the heart of beautiful countryside in Co Meath on the 6 acre Tara Lodge estate. Fully insulated and heated for a warm retreat in natural setting less than 10 mins to the Hill of Tara, Newgrange, Trim Castle, Tayto Park etc. We are only 45 mins drive from the heart of Dublin. Enjoy meeting out donkeys, Shetland ponies, ducks, feline friends and a wild friendly pheasant family. Check out our other listings for accommodation up to 11 guests.
- As this is a shared place with others staying, no noise, loud music or other after 11pm please.
- Our rescued animals also live here, so please show respect and consideration as this is their home too.
- No heels inside the main lodge.
- Please note our property consists of a main lodge and another cabin. You may need to share toilet and shower facilities with others staying in busy periods. Your own toilet in your room is private.
- You may need to share the kitchen, dining and living areas in the main Tara Lodge with other guests during busy periods. Please be considerate, quiet, clean and tidy when using communal areas.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
I love the magical Hill of Tara. I am fortunate enough to live at the foot of this beautiful, mystical seat of the ancient High Kings of Ireland. I love to share my beautiful, magical garden and 8 acres of countryside with guests, friends and family and my assorted animal family. Most of my animals are rescued and includes two donkeys, three shetland ponies, two friendly cats, calves, and ducks.