A top floor apartment with views of the headland and Bondi Beach as well as the city (Harbour bridge and opera house). The photos speak for themselves
No party house!
* Spacious bedroom with queen size bed
* Bright & spacious lounge/dining with stunning views
* Full kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, laundry etc.
* Good size balcony
* Polished floorboards throughout
* Quiet & great location (minutes to cafes, shops, transport and Bondi Beach)
* Spectacular views day and night!
Perfect location to spend Christmas (only a five minute walk to iconic Bondi Beach) and New Year's Eve (you can watch the fireworks over the Harbour)!
Just around the corner from bus stop to go to the city or Bondi Junction! Free on-road parking without time restrictions!
my name is Claudia, I am from Austria, Europe and I have been living in Sydney, Australia, since April 2011. I love everything about travelling: exploring new cultures, new places, meet new people, try new food etc. Travelling is clearly my biggest passion. I also enjoy different types of sports, such as skiing and hiking (that's 'normal' activities when you grow up in the Alps ;-)), catching up with friends, books and food. I work as marketing manager for a small software company.