InnLoco Lisbon - Guest House
Private room in a perfect location. You can't get more center than this :)
The apartment is in the 2nd floor of a centennial building fully refurbished and brand new inside.
There are only 3 rooms: This one is a double bed. There are 2 other single bedrooms. Also there is a living room, kitchen fully equiped and 2 bathrooms. It's ideal for solo travelers or a couple.
Why should you stay with us:
- Perfect, perfect location, right in the city center old town (see map) neighbouring several bars and restaurants.
- This flat only has 3 rooms ( with 2 bathrooms so queuing is rarely necessary to use the restrooms). If you check carefully you'll see most of the other flats in Lisbon have around 4/5 bedrooms for each bathroom.
- Beautiful and simple apartment
- Clean environment.
-Free linens (bedding and towel)
-Excellent price/quality ratio
-Trustworthly, helpfull and responsible people who will help you in anything you need.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'd be happy to help in anything I can and answer any question you might have.
If you want I can also give you a walking tour around Lisbon oldtown showing a local perspective of the city and some of my favorite spots ;)
Total cost: 25€
Otros aspectos destacables
I would never intentionally mislead any potential guest so if you chose my place (I hope you do:) make sure you know to expect a busy lively area full of bars and restaurants, and of course, noise.
I want you to have a positive experience in Lisbon and I hope for a good feedback at the end of your trip so please notice that Bairro Alto is a very lively area in the heart of old town Lisbon so if you seek nights of absolute silence then I regret to say it might not be the best option for your stay.
- Be respectful.
- No guests allowed.
- Smoke only in the balcony
- Bairro Alto is a very lively area in the heart of Lisbon so if you seek nights of absolute silence then it might not be the best option for your stay :/
Este anfitrión tiene 463 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Born and raised in Lisbon but soon decided I wanted to travel and see more of the world. At 17 I went as an exchange student to USA for my senior year in high school. When I was 23 I took a college semester in Chile and other in Czech Republic. I finished University with a marketing degree and worked for a few years here in Lisbon. I moved to Angola where I worked for 3 years and now I'm embracing this new project.
I love Lisbon and I never get tired of (re)discovering it. I only hope that by the end of your trip you'll be wanting to say: "We'll be meeting again soon Lisboa!" :)