Departamento o casa entera
Country living with all the luxury of a new house. This beautiful home is located on 5 acres and is a short 10 min drive to downtown Courtenay and 25 minutes to the top of Mt Washington ski resort.
This designer home boasts features such as Hickey wood floors, heated tiled bathrooms, a soaker tub, timber frame accents, great room with cathedral ceiling and so much more.
Come and enjoy the peace and quiet of the country without the rush of the city life.
- Shared 5 acre property with the owners in beautiful country setting.
- Dead end street with no street lights and very safe.
- Private drive way and turn about.
- Mountain views
- Fire pit with stocked fire wood, please let us know a head of time if you wish to have a fire so we can have it ready a head of time for you please!
- Beautiful granite counters and island in the kitchen with a raised bar with
- Climate controlled with HVAC AC system
- 55" HD TV with Netflix and stereo sound.
- Heated tile floors in bathrooms.
- Tiled shower with dual heads and glass enclosure.
- Soaker tub with view.
- Stunning outdoor covered patio with skylights.
- Garage with opener.
- Complete Laundry room with sink
- Breath taking view from the office.
- Lots of sunshine and skylights throughout the house.
Disponible para huéspedes
There is a one bedroom suite located above the garage with its own private entrance. The house does have its own private driveway, fire pit and yard but please be respectful for the owners home which is located on the front of the property. This includes workshops, chicken coup and garden area. Thank you.
THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO PARTY!! IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO PARTY PLEASE FIND ANOTHER RENTAL. This is a place for families and groups who respect the aspect of peace and quite and are conscious that we have a suite attached to the home.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are available by phone, text message or by airbnb message service if questions or inquires arise during your stay.
1. Please enjoy the smoke free lifestyle with absolutely no smoking in the unit. There is a balcony with a lovely view for your smoking pleasure :)
2. We are pet friendly people ourselves but sadly some people have terrible allergies to pet dander so please leave fiddo and kittie at home while you are on vacation.
3. Please leave your shoes at the door and enjoy the soft carpet on your feet.
4. THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO PARTY!! IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO PARTY PLEASE FIND ANOTHER RENTAL. Quiet time is from 10 pm to 7 am. We don't allow tenting unless you ask the hosts. This is a place for families and groups who respect the aspect of peace and quite and are conscious that we have a suite attached to the home. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
5. Our home accommodates 6 people, for any additional guests there will be a $ 15 charge for each guest for each night.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 74 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We are 'down to earth' family orientated people who love the outdoors, physical fitness and having fun! We love to travel and have been blessed with the opportunity to go to many beautiful destinations in the world but our favorite place is right here on Vancouver Island, Tofino. We love to hike the rain forest, visit the brewery and go surfing while visiting this hidden gem of the West Coast.
Top 5 things we can't live without:
1. Each other and our family
2. The Ocean
3. The Sun (We love the beach)
4. Working out (Jenn is a certified fitness trainer)
5. Gratitude for what we have and where we live.
Our favorite saying, "Your Destiny is Shaped in the Moments of Decision" Tony Robbins