My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Who says you can’t enjoy fresh air in London? These stylish one bedroom apartments by the river offer a fresh breeze that you can enjoy from your private balcony. The new development is beautiful inside and out, with lovely trees and fountains outside and a modern furnishing inside the apartment. The lounge and dining area gets lots of natural light through the large windows and is decorated with premium furniture, flat screen TV and Wi-Fi and in the modern kitchen you find all the amenities needed to enjoy a meal and make yourself feel at home. The bedroom feature comfy beds and great storage space, and with fully equipped bathroom.
The City is a super attractive location in London; busy by city workers from Monday to Friday, ensuring that bars and restaurants are always bustling with great atmosphere, and enjoy easy walking access to London’s many great attractions. Walk to the famous St Paul’s Cathedralin just five minutes, the Monument to the Great Fire of London in ten minutes, and cross the river and reach the mouth-watering food market Borough Market in just under fifteen minutes. Mansion House is the closest underground station from where you can easily reach the rest of the city.
Disponible para huéspedes
Our colleague will meet and handover the keys upon arrival.
1. Keys: Please send us a valid ID, such as a passport or driver’s license at the time of confirming a booking.
2. On checkout please drop keys in the mailbox.
3. You will find a WiFi password in welcome letter at the time of arrival or you can find MiFi Dongle in the apartment so you and your party can enjoy free internet facilities.
4. We provide extra bed at an additional cost of GBP 20 per night.
5. We provide travel cot/high chair at an additional cost of GBP 35 per week.
6. We do not allow parties/loud music in our apartments.
7. Our Standard check-in and check-out timing are:
Check-in time: 1500hrs – 2030hrs
Check-out time: 1000 hrs
An out of hours check in & check out is subject to availability & needs to be agreed at the time of making the booking & in case agreed the following charges apply:
Early check in- £20 per hour
Late check in- £50 for check in between 2030hrs-2300 hrs, post 2300 hrs £100
Late check out- £20 per hour until 1100 hrs and post 1100 hrs one night charges applied.
8. In order to ensure the best possible service and comfort during your stay with us, we would ask you to provide us your estimated arrival time well in advance.
We are part of a Serviced Apartments & Hotel's Company based in London. We manage and operate a portfolio of high quality serviced Apartments in London. Our clientele are mostly professionals relocating to London, or Business and Leisure Individuals & families visiting the city for a short break. We have an on-site Manager, several Front Desk Professionals and professional housekeeping staff. Our Reservations desk works around the clock to answer your queries expeditiously.