This eight bedroom shared house is located in the U-District neighborhood in Seattle. We are two blocks from Seattle's main highway, I-5 and 10 min to downtown Seattle by car or 25 minutes by bus. Our neighborhood is the youngest, most cultured and diverse neighborhood in Seattle. Your room is spacious, clean, and comfortable. You are welcome to use the kitchen and the common areas. The host does not live on site.
Your room, The Springtime Garden Room, is located on the upper floor, through the living room, up the staircase to the left off of the kitchen. Take a right once at the top of the staircase. It is the first bedroom located on the right in upper hallway.
Disponible para huéspedes
Feel free to use the kitchen, dining area & living room, and both bathrooms as much as you would like. There is large outdoor deck that can be enjoyed in nice weather. We also have nice fast internet and wifi, which is available for both personal or business.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am not permanently residing on the property. Once a day the house cleaner, Tiffany, will be present. I am always reachable by messages or phone and within a close distance should an emergency arise.
Otros aspectos destacables
This house is also within close proximity to the highway. There can be(not always) traffic noise depending on the time of day, whether the window is open or not, etc.
1) Check in is after 3 pm. Check out is before 11 am. There is a $30 fee for checkout after 11 or accessing the room before 3.
2) Please remove shoes.
3) No food in the rooms.
4) Wash your dishes and clean up after yourself
5) Label your food with your name and check out date before putting it in the fridge.
6) The laundry machine is only for the host to use. No exceptions.
7) Leave the room in the same condition you found it. No need to make the bed, but no excessive trash.
8) After 10 pm, it's quiet time. Please keep your voices down and don't use the kitchen.
9) One towel per stay per guest, unless you are staying longer than a week. In that case, please message me for clean towels/linens.
10) No smoking or drugs of any kind allowed in the house. Smoking is only allowed 25 ft from the house.
11) Moderate alcohol use allowed only, and with respect for the other guests.
12) Booking for other people on your Airbnb account is against Airbnb policies and we will report it.
13) Visitors and extra guests beyond the number on the reservation are not allowed for the security of everybody in the house.
14) No packages may be sent to the house. Packages have been lost before, and we cannot be responsible for items left outside.
Welcome, my name is Dario.
I was born in Sicily and I moved to Seattle eight years ago. I am an Italian teacher and the director of Boys Tribe Project, an after school program to help boys develop emotional intelligence, learn how to play rough without hurting each other, and be creative with imaginative play and storytelling.
I love to cook Italian homemade food, traveling, personal growth, psychology, jazz and blues, foreign movies, interior design, modern dance, storytelling, art, and culture in general. I love hosting people, I used to host couch surfers and I also was traveling for a few years. The thing I like the most is to hear and to share stories from people all over the world.