Esta casa compartida de ocho dormitorios se encuentra en el barrio de U-District en Seattle. Estamos a dos cuadras de la carretera principal de Seattle, I-5 y 10 minutos al centro de Seattle en coche o 25 minutos en autobús. Nuestro vecindario es el barrio más joven, más culto y diverso de Seattle. Su habitación es espaciosa, limpia y cómoda. Le invitamos a usar la cocina y las áreas comunes. El anfitrión no vive en el sitio.
1) Check in is after 3 pm. Check out is before 11 am. There is a $30 fee for checkout after 11 or accessing the room before 3.
2) Please remove shoes.
3) No food in the rooms.
4) Wash your dishes and clean up after yourself
5) Label your food with your name and check out date before putting it in the fridge.
6) The laundry machine is only for the host to use. No exceptions.
7) Leave the room in the same condition you found it. No need to make the bed, but no excessive trash.
8) After 10 pm, it's quiet time. Please keep your voices down and don't use the kitchen.
9) One towel per stay per guest, unless you are staying longer than a week. In that case, please message me for clean towels/linens.
10) No smoking or drugs of any kind allowed in the house. Smoking is only allowed 25 ft from the house.
11) Moderate alcohol use allowed only, and with respect for the other guests.
12) Booking for other people on your Airbnb account is against Airbnb policies and we will report it.
13) Visitors and extra guests beyond the number on the reservation are not allowed for the security of everybody in the house.
14) No packages may be sent to the house. Packages have been lost before, and we cannot be responsible for items left outside.
Este anfitrión tiene 4623 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Welcome, my name is Dario.
I was born in Sicily and I moved to Seattle eight years ago. I am an Italian teacher and the director of Boys Tribe Project, an after school program to help boys develop emotional intelligence, learn how to play rough without hurting each other, and be creative with imaginative play and storytelling.
I love to cook Italian homemade food, traveling, personal growth, psychology, jazz and blues, foreign movies, interior design, modern dance, storytelling, art, and culture in general. I love hosting people, I used to host couch surfers and I also was traveling for a few years. The thing I like the most is to hear and to share stories from people all over the world.