Acerca de este anuncio
Indulge in luxury and comfort inside The Viceroy's "brand-new" (unit turned over May 2017) and recently "professionally remodeled" cozy home in The Fort! Steps away from the country's most romantic and newest mega-mall with shops, restaurants, and world-class entertainment galore!
• Beautifully remodeled one bedroom unit boasts classy and sophisticated finishes. Calming and serene views overlooking the garden and green space. Blackout window treatments to ensure uninterrupted sleep complimented by another panel of sheer white curtains to usher in natural light.
• Bathroom includes extra storage and shelves with a movable, 3X magnifying mirror to aid in applying makeup or shaving.
• Our home has been adorned with light fixtures above the headboard and 2 chandeliers imported from Italy to accentuate the romantic feel of Venice, Italy.
Disponible para huéspedes
• A block away from the country's most romantic mall, Venice Grand Canal Shoppes
Atención a los huéspedes
• My house helper, Christie, and I will personally ensure that checking in and out will be a seamless and stress-free process. We're also available for any and all guest-related concerns and inquiries.
Otros aspectos destacables
• Touches of earth tones and white lend a soothing feel to the space to give it an elegant edge that's comfortable and inviting.
• A spacious foyer leads to an open floor plan on the entry level making the unit feel expansive and inviting. The living and dining areas occupy the main space upon entrance allowing guests to interact and move around freely. The different areas serve more than one function as the living area can be an extension of the dining room while the dining area can double as a work or study nook. The mirrored panels make the entire unit more free flowing to balance out the touches of gray while the accent walls highlight geometric patterns to serve as different focal points.
• From the living room, one can admire the openness and cohesive look of the space to avoid clutter while freeing up the floor area. A cantilevered entertainment console in cherry wood finish completes the look aside from keeping wires and connections concealed. It also helps create an illusion of space as the console seems to be floating as it is set against the full height of the accent wall.
• The bedroom, meant for rest and relaxation, showcases calming colors to create a serene and tranquil ambience while the neutral tones are still very evident. Hints of color liven up the room and add an invigorating touch aside from the built-in cove lighting to illuminate the space and give it a homey feel. Double paneled curtains were also added. The white sheet curtains welcome natural light while the blackout panel curtains foster a good night's sleep.
• The cabinet on the other side of the room provides ample space to store clothes, extra sheets, and other personal belongings.
• Adorned chef's kitchen with a granite countertop and stainless steel appliances meant for the entertainer, gastronome, and gourmand in you.
• The building is brand new so cable and Internet have not yet been wired into any of The Viceroy's 4 towers, "BUT" to keep guests entertained, an ABS-CBN cable box and an external hard drive with 200+ movies are offered for your viewing pleasure. Furthermore, a Globe 4G LTE pocket wifi of up to 45Mbps (portable/can be brought anywhere) will be issued to all guests upon check-in, but it is the guest's responsibility to load the pocket wifi with Globe credits from nearby establishments such as 7-Eleven, Mini-stop, Family Mart, and Globe (or can be coordinated with my house helper, Tita Christie, to be purchased on behalf of the guest before or upon check-in). Globe's data usage sheet will be shared with you upon check-in to help you choose your preferred data promo for your stay.
Absolutely "NO SMOKING". Any traces of cigarette smoke detected in the unit will result in a Php5000 or $100 fine (or whichever is higher) charged to the guest, and the violation of house rules will be immediately reported to Airbnb.
Please leave unit exactly as you found it (also facilitated a quicker checkout):
• Dining ware and utensils washed and arranged neatly atop dining table
• Linens and towels placed neatly on bed and in bathroom, respectively
• Lights and appliances turned off and unplugged every time condo is left vacant
Please abide by McKinley Hill and Viceroy building's house rules.
Guest(s) will be asked to sign an inventory sheet detailing personal properties and fixtures to ensure that all items are returned in good, working condition.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Filipino-American raised and bred along the pristine beaches of Malibu (Los Angeles), California, USA who's currently calling Makati, PH my home away from home (English-only messages please as my fluency in Filipino is limited :) ).
As an avid traveler, I know how important it is to have great places to stay, so I ensure that others similarly bask in that same 5-star, hotel-like experience. The properties I host are all utmost comfortable, in the best locations in Makati and The Fort, and come with the most helpful staff. I'm confident that you'll enjoy!