This apartment is a fully equipped 100 sqm apartment fully renovated in March 2017, with a 30 sqm balcony which makes it very unique! Situated at a walking distance of the Acropolis, the Acropolis Museum, Plaka, Thiseo and all the main places of Athens. The metro station « Siggrou Fix », on the red line, is situated 2 minutes away on foot. Wether you are visiting Athens, or coming for work, this apartment will be ideal for you!
The apartment was fully renovated in March 2017, keeping the tradition of the Greek architecture but making it very modern and convenient. It offers a large living room which also have a big sofa-bed for two people, one master bedroom, one bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. The balcony is also furnished with tables and sofa to make your breakfast or resting time after your visiting day even more relaxing and calm. The bedroom has no direct view on other apartments, letting the light in and make you feel away from the city’s crowd.
**The A/C is only in the bedroom. In case you need, there is a fan in the living room also.
** In case the sofa-bed is needed for the second person, please make the booking for 3 person as it is considered as a second room booked.
Disponible para huéspedes
During your stay, you will have access to the whole apartment.
Atención a los huéspedes
I hope this place will give you the same great feeling that it made to me when I first came in! Of course, feel free to contact me or my very good friend Myrtia, who will welcome you when I am away for work, before your arrival, or during your stay through the Airbnb app, phone or email. We will of course give you tips on the places that we love, and how to make your time easier. Of course, don’t hesitate to share with us any new place we would not know and you liked!
Otros aspectos destacables
The Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum, Monastiraki and Syntagma square and all major ancient monuments are all a few minutes away and accessible on foot. You will be in front of the new Modern Art Museum, and 5 minutes by taxi from the Stavros Niarchos Cultural Center, where the new Opera is.
For those visiting Athens for the Athens-Epidavrus Festival, note that the Herodion Theater is accessible on foot in 3 minutes!
Beaches and Marinas are accessible from the station down the apartment by tram or bus within 30 minutes. The bus stop to go to Cape Sounion is also 1 minutes away from the house.
The port of Pireus is accessible by bus or by taxi (around 10 euros by day, 15 by night).
For more convenience and safety I advise you to download the “Taxi beat” app or “Uber” (in English) in order to book safe and quick taxi.
- Quiet Hours: From 15h to 17h30 pm and from 23.00 to 07h00
- No smoking in the flat. The balcony is huge and here for that also!
- Help us save the environment and the Greek seas. No paper towels, Kleenex or feminine products to be flushed in toilet! A bin is at your disposal.
- Turn off the air conditioning and lights when not in the flat.
- Dispose trash daily & on departure.
RÈGLES DE LA MAISON :
- Heures « de la sieste » : De 15h à 17h30 et de 23h à 7h
- L’appartement est strictement non-fumeur. Un cendrier est à votre disposition dans le balcon !
- Aidez-nous à respecter l’environnement et la mer ! Ne rien jeter dans les toilettes (papier toilette, mouchoirs, serviettes hygiéniques). Une poubelle est à votre disposition dans la salle de bain.
- Eteignez l’air conditionné et les lumières lorsque vous quittez l’appartement.
- Jetez les poubelles quotidiennement et lors de votre départ. Une benne à ordures est située en bas de l’immeuble.
Este anfitrión tiene 3 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones