Bearly Home, a cabin in the woods, is our vacation home that we open up to you as we are "bearly" there!! It's a woodsy but modern themed cabin with high tech amenities such as HD TVs & WiFi. We come as often as we can to relax though, but love to share in the wealth. We strive to give guests the most hospitable time at our humble little home away from home!
A great escape for humans and bears alike, during the Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring time. Many adventures await you here in Big Bear!
A modern wall heater (no fire place), 2 room heaters, a BBQ grill, a fire pit, a full sized washer/dryer, full sized fridge, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, rice cooker, tea kettle, basic cooking supplies, towels, paper towels, toilet paper, dishware/utensils, queen sized air mattress, full sized bed, twin sized bunk bed, a pull out sofa with twin sized bed in the living room, 60" smart TV in living room, 60" TV in bedroom, two recliners in living room, A 4th gen Apple TV, Second gen Amazon EchoDot, Phillips Hue lighting, August bluetooth enabled front door smart lock, bluetooth capable 5.1 surround sound speaker system, a fenced back yard, and front/back yard security cameras.
Disponible para huéspedes
Entire cabin and backyard accessible to guests.
Atención a los huéspedes
Text (preferred), Cellphone and Email for your entire duration. We live a few hours away for any emergencies.
Otros aspectos destacables
Each guest must review the docs and videos we sent. To reiterate, you need to do the following before arrival:
- We use an August keypad for our renters to enter the cabin. A time sensitive PIN number will be sent to your phone before arrival. You enter the PIN, and then press the August red logo below to unlock/lock the door. There is no physical key for guests. Ask us for questions on using it.
When you arrive:
- Turn on the water using metal key tool
- Turn the water heater knob from Vacation mode to a Hot (see video for where exactly)
- Change the indoor wall heater thermostat to 65-70 degrees F, according to your preference.
When you depart:
- Turn off the water using metal key tool
- Turn the water heater knob to Vacation mode.
- Change indoor wall heater thermostat to 55 degrees F (not off)
- If you are bringing a pet, PLEASE pick up after them in the back yard.
- Remove all used trash bags and dump to one of two trash sites on your way back down the mountain.
If anything is broken, or if you need operation directions, contact us right away.
If you use the BBQ grill in the backyard, please remove the propane tank, tie a black plastic bag over it, and place it back under the stairs.
If you use the back yard fire pit, please turn it off according to the directions inside the panel, and put back on the black cover.
- Only one parking spot provided!
- No more than 2 guests total over night!
- Check-in is after 3pm
- Check-out is before 12pm
- Pets allowed
- $60 cleaning fee
- $500 security deposit required
We work in the video game and film industry. We co-own an art gallery in downtown Santa Ana called Photonic Playground featuring some of the best digital artists around. We also own a cabin in Big Bear Lake that we call our second home, Bearly Home Cabin! Nice to meet you ^_^