Welcome to my home and your home away from home. I have a 2nd room in my cozy 2bdrm condo nestled in a spectacular resort style property. Although only a short ride away from the airport and one exit away from BGC and Mckinley Hill, you'll find tranquility in this private residential area. Nothing beats the combination of accessibility, while providing the ambiance that you're far away from the hustle and bustle of Manila. Hope to see you soon.
I was previously a full time solo world traveler and utilized Airbnb's very frequently(Please see all my reviews). Some of the best host around the world have inspired me to give back to the Airbnb community and welcome travelers like yourself. I hope to only take all my experiences as an Airbnb guest to provide a memorable experience and maybe even a lasting impression as friends for the road.
A little bit about what to expect from my 2 bedroom resort style condo,
- ideal for a couple or 2adults sharing a queen sized bed. Bed will also accommodate up to an additional extra young child
- so I would say 2 adults and 1 child max occupancy (maybe 3 smedium sized adults hehe)
- roomy and bright bedroom
- queen sized bed with a dreamy memory foam mattress
- clean fresh sheets, pillows w fresh cases, blankets, and towels
- remote controlled LG a/c unit
- black out curtains for extra shield for the lazy mornings
- wardrobe with hangers to hang and store clothes w/ a lock drawer
- personal lock and key for bedroom door
- steam/flat iron w/ ironing board
- a blowdryer for the ladies
The shared bathroom:
- rainfall and or telephone shower head (Hot shower now available!)
- sink with large mirror
- clean towels
- shampoo, soap, toilet paper
- 4-6 seater dining/cafe table to eat or even work from
- Bar table and stools for you to enjoy a drink and have conversations on
- Large Lshape sofa for you to lounge on
- 55" LG 4k Smart TV
- Cable w/ HD international/local channels and Fiberoptic Wifi
- 3burner Whirlpool gas counter top range
- single burner table top portable
- LG refrigerator/freezer to store any food
- Whirlpool microwave oven with a grill function
- standards utensils and dishware
- ample drinking glasses, mason jars, and coffee mugs
- standard frying pan, sauce pan
- rice cooker haha since you're in SE Asia
- paper towels
- free drinking water provided
Disponible para huéspedes
First and foremost, a passport or official government IDs will be required as only registered guests are permitted on the property. These requirements are by the property admin for the comfort and security of our guests and residents.
Please ensure to send me the complete list of guest names after booking.
You will have access to the entire condo except of course my room.
Access to the property amenities will also be at your disposal. This includes:
- 3 pools(Tue-Sun 6am-9pm): 1 full olympic sized lap pool, 2 kids' pools
- full court basketball
- fitness gym
-clubhouse w/ billiards table available for rent, a cafe, convenience store, extra bathrooms
- using my parking spot may be arranged if planned out properly in advance.
Atención a los huéspedes
I live in the condo so I'll be available if I'm in town. I typically normally work from home, so feel free to ask if you need anything. Will provide you as much insights about the city as much as or as little as desired. I respect your privacy and also how much of it you want. I also love meeting people and hearing others' stories, so if you're down for a cup of coffee or a pint of beer, maybe we can fit it in your schedule if time permits.
Otros aspectos destacables
So there are no surprises,
- A/C is available in each bedroom
- There are two electric fans available to position and use around the condo as desired.
Maximum 2 adults and 1 child occupancy (unless other agreements made)
Guest must be at least 18yrs old or older without being accompanied by parents/guardians
Outside and unregistered guests not allowed on the property
-A passport or 2 official government IDs will be required as only registered guests are permitted on the property. These requirements are by the property admin for the comfort and security of our guests and residents.
I will collect these and check you in with the Admin office after we get you settled into your space and start your vacation!
OR please feel free to email or text me the complete list of guest names after booking along with pictures of the required IDs so I can register you ahead of time!
Keep in mind voltage for outlets are 220V. I have one converter you may use for your 120V electronics thats capable handling electronics up to 100watts.
Please be sure to turn off 1) the water heater using the knob 2) the water heater main valve (the one on the wall) after each shower. *in this order please
You're welcome to do some light and basic cooking, but no strong smelling foods like anchovies, durian etc..
Please do not leave food waste laying around to keep house pest free
Please keep place tidy as it was found
Common courtesy, manners and respect for each other is a must
No smoking inside the unit (feel free to smoke outside in the common areas)
Please remove shoes when inside the house.
Please be curteous about noise levels during early mornings and late evenings
No parties allowed
Please turn off A/C, lights, tv, and fans when not in use or leaving the condo
Please make sure doors and windows are closed and locked when leaving the condo
Please don't leave doors and windows open after sunset to avoid mosquitos from entering. (use the screens for the windows)
*Keys must returned complete to me upon check out.
P3,500 fee will be charged if keys are lost or not returned.
Fees will be applied to lock and key replacement for the entire household.
From Santa Monica in Los Angeles, Ca but would like to consider myself a global citizen. I have been living and traveling abroad for over three years, and I'm currently based and exploring the lifestyles and cultures in Manila. I'm currently on travel hiatus, and I'm aiming to give back to the Airbnb community by hosting aspired travelers in a way some of the best host has welcomed me into their homes when I traveled around the world. I hope to share my experiences and host like some of the best of best I've met along the way, with hopes I make the same impression as they did. Some of these folks are now dear friends of mine, so maybe we may just end up the same. Look forward to meeting you soon. Cheers!