New renovated room, comfy, clean and calm for maximum 4 persons. Only 2 minutes to Nimman Rd. and night life area. Close to Chiangmai University, fresh market, shopping malls and Suthep moutain
This room is newly renovated and never been used as I built a new home which a bit far from the city. So it is still new and full-furnished room. I'm glad that you will be my guest please make yourself at home. I hope that you'd love this place(URL HIDDEN)The space is a 35 sqm, modern 1-bedroom condo on 6th floor. It located in Suthep Rd. (Suthep mountain view), and Nimman Rd, with a cozy bedroom (king size bed, wardrob, restroom), comfy living room (leather sofabed and 32" TV), small kitchen with fridge,microwave,kettle, sink, kitchen utensil).
Personal WiFi Hi-Speed Internet is also provided in the room.
Atención a los huéspedes
Only check in and check out time to allow you to have a relaxing and peaceful stay. However if you need help or anything feel free to drop me an email or call me.
Otros aspectos destacables
Kindly note on the followings
- Our property is not a hotel but is apartment. Therefore, we do not provide daily room cleaning and changing bed sheet/towels during your stay.
Cleaning is done only before check in and after check out. The extra charge 500 baht per time is required, if you would like the cleaning to be done during your stay. Please let us know in advance so we could arrange this for you.
- We provide welcoming (2 toilet paper) only on your first day of arrival.
- For the monthly stay, electricity usage will be charged on actual usage at 10 baht per unit and water supply for 35 baht per unit.
We will try our best to accommodate your requests. Thank you very much for your kind understanding.
Suthep Moutain, Nimman night life, Maya Shopping Mall,Think Park, old temples in town etc.
Many pubs, restos and coffee shops on Nimman Rd. 5 mins. from condo.
Massage & Spa:
De Chai Massage and Spa, Oasis Spa
Ride bikecycle around Old City, visites old temples, try thai massage, Sunday Walking Street,night life in Nimman Rd., etc
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is after 3PM
- Smoking is NOT ALLOWED INSIDE the room. If found, a PENALTY equals to security deposit will be charged. You can smoke outside at the building entrance.
- Please ensure that all electric appliances are off, air conditioner is off, water is off, the door is locked when you are out of the room.
- Please take off the shoes while staying in the room.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Please do not disturb other residents by loud noises in the room, hallways and public areas.
- Please take care of the residence inventory and other equipment. Lost or all intentional damages occurring during your stay shall be charged according to the actual costs of replacement.
- Room cleaning is done before guests check-in and after guests check-out only.
- Complimentary drinking water and toilet paper are provided on the first day of arrival only.
Enjoy your stay!
I'm Ramita Rayananonda or you can call Fern!!. I live in Chiangmai for 12 years. I just graduated from Faculty of Finearts. I'm a friendly girl. I love arts and love to travel too,Whether it is new or old place, that always make me excited which I have found something new that is different in language, cultural, life and the arts inspired to create my new art work.
Travel and meet new people make me learn and found the great I wish that, be a host of Airbnb will add my new friends and more wonderful experience that memorable.
As you know, I love art so I love to decorate too. I had to learn and study about the Interior design and decor. I decorated my room in harmony with the design of building structures. I have the most comfortable, relax and felt safety when live in there. I would love to welcome you to stay at my place and I wish that, my guest will have a great experience of relaxation from here like me.
Plan your fantastic trip with the rest of me. Do not delay!!
looking forward to hosting you all.
See you soon, ^^