Our home is basically a duplex having 4 bed rooms and located in a nice and convenient location. Just 2 mins walk from the bus stop where we have huge frequency of Volvo buses plying from the city and Infosys. . For the visitors with cars within 2 mins you can hit the ring road and zoom in or out with ease. We have a nice balcony overlooking a park in front of the house . 2 rooms are located in the 1st floor with attached bathrooms and 24 hours hot water facility using solar.
Special note: I work at Bangalore and usually visit Mysore where my parents stay so there is a special opportunity that if travellers are starting or staying in Bangalore and planning their trip to Mysore on a weekend , then we can workout a complete package where in , I can pick you up from Bangalore and drive down to Mysore in my personal new Mahindra XUV 500 which is an comfy SUV and I can take you around Mysore to all the tourist attractions and unexplored places that you prefer to visit .
1. Our home is planned and constructed exclusively for our personal use and not for any commercial use so it's sure that you will have a real homely feel and hospitality of a local Mysore people .
2. It's mandatory not to wear the shoes from outside inside the home.
3. It's not allowed to party or smoke inside the home as it's located in a residential area and we would also be staying the same home .
4. Visitor have a possibly to use our washing machine with a nominal fee to take care of washing powders and fabric conditioners.
5. Most importantly the visitors are advised to maintain the place clean and tidy during their stay at the room.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.
I am from South India. Basically an Mechanical Design Engineer in Robert Bosch. I love traveling across the world. I own a SUV and can organize trips if you wish to.
I work in Bangalore and travel often to Mysore on weekends. I am born and bought up in Mysore so i can help you with any information you need with respect to our culture or Travel tips to explore the unexplored.