The cozy and vintage house is located in the heart of Saigon city center, Lê Lợi Street, few steps to Ben Thanh Market, Nguyen Hue walking street and opposite to Takashimaya Shopping mall. The location is surrounded by lots of restaurants, bars as well as many interesting places
The 1987's HOME is a full-furnished house, located in the alley of Le Loi Street. My location is innovated from the old French style house among the typical lifestyle of Saigonese.
- My house is on GROUND FLOORS and the same alley of Taka plaza (cheap shopping market) with safe and quiet neighborhood
- The house can comfortably accommodate 2 adults but can be up to 4 if using the sofa bed.
- King size bed with comfortable mattress.
- An Android TV 42 inches and air conditioner
- The kitchen is fully stocked with coffee, tea and kitchen appliances to allow for home cooked meals with dishes, plates, knives , folks..
Disponible para huéspedes
Transportation to my place:
- Taxi (recommend Vinnasun/Mai Linh): from Tan Son Nhat International Airport, you take a taxi to Takashimaya Shopping mall - side of Le Loi street (downtown district 1, HCM City), then pass across the street to my place. The alley that leads to my place is full of clothes shops
- Bus: if you consider using public buses, proceed to Bus 109 and arrive at Ben Thanh Station then it’s about 5 minutes walking to my place.
- Uber and GrabCar are strongly recommended
Atención a los huéspedes
The house is centrally located in District 1. We will meet you at Ministop convenient store and walk you to the house to check you in