Address: Celesta Building, Cypress Towers, Diego Silang, Taguig, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines
Price is all inclusive of Electricity, Water & WiFi.
Parking is first come first serve @ 150php/day.
Swimming pool is 112 pesos
Fort BGC - 3km away
St. Luke's Medical Center - 5km away
NAIA Airport - 7km away
Swimming Pool - 6am to 9pm
Children’s Playground (5th floor)
24 hour Security
ATM & Convenience Store
Situated on 11th floor with two balcony's and a pool view.
Large dining table and living area to enjoy with your family or friends. Flat screen TV with cable and Wifi to keep everyone entertained.
Cook like you're at home. Kitchen is fully equipped with Cooking Utensils, Cutlery, Plates and Dishes, Fridge Freezer, Microwave.
Skylounge cafe serving food and drinks on the Penthouse floor of Altiva building. Petron gas station, Chowking & Jollibee next door
Chill by the poolside with a drink or snack from the onsite convenience store (located on ground floor Belmira buidling). Also FREE WiFi by the poolside too!
Wheelchair accessible with ramps and elevators.
- Air con in two rooms
- Fan in living room
- TV in living room
- Bathroom with hot shower
- Free WiFi
Disponible para huéspedes
Go straight to McKinley Road, passing by South Forbes Park. Take a right at Lawton Avenue, then another right at Bayani Road. Upon reaching C5, take a left then go straight. Cypress Towers entrance gate is just after the Petron Gas Station.
Take C5 then go straight, Cypress Towers is just right after the Petron Gas Station.
Take C5 then go straight ahead passing by Market! Market! shopping mall. Take a U-Turn reaching Bayani Road, then go straight. Cypress Towers entrance gate is just after the Petron Gas Station.
SM Aura and Market Market shopping malls, restaurants in McKinley Hill and BGC all nearby - 5 minute drive / 3km away.
Otros aspectos destacables
1. Late check out fee is 100 pesos per hour.
2. There's a 112 peso charge per person to use the pool.
3. You will be required to email us your ID after booking. We'll then forward it and register you with the building admin.
4. Only registered guests are allowed to come and stay, no visitors allowed.
5. No parties, gatherings, wedding preparations, work events here or loud music.
6. Parking is first come first serve with 7 limited parking slots. Also parking available at the Petron Gas Station next door which is free for 2 hours with validation then 50 pesos per hour.
- No additional visitors
- No parties or loud music
I will be available during your stay, just contact me through Airbnb and I'll be happy to help and answer any questions.
Looking forward to hosting you!