Sports fanatics, you will not find a house in a more perfect location than this. This 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom house is a mere 3 minute walk to the MCG and situated on the doorstep of Melbourne's infamous sporting precinct. If you want to get into the city, Richmond Station is 300m away or if you're more of the walking type, a stroll along the Yarra River will have you in the CBD in not time. Thirsty? Hungry? Just around the corner is Swan Street which is full of cosy bars, pubs & restaurants.
Queen Size Bed
Queen Size Bed
* Free WIFI
* Full size kitchen
* 1 bathroom
* Central heating and heating / AC unit in living room
* Washing machine / dryer
* Towels / Linen / Guest amenities included
* Large television
* Great outdoor courtyard
* On street parking permit provided
* Very close proximity to Richmond Station
* Walking distance to the MCG, AAMI Park, Rod Laver Arena, Vodafone Arena, Swan St, Church St and the beautiful Royal Botanical Gardens
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will be able to access the entire home.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are able to help you as much or as little as you need. We're located nearby and will always available by phone if you need any assistance.
Otros aspectos destacables
**** PLEASE NOTE: If the parking permit is lost or misplaced, a $100 replacement fee will occur. ****
- No guests or visitors without prior approval.
- No parties, gathering or events of any kind.
- Please be respectful of neighbours and minimise all noise between 10pm – 7am.
- Shoes off inside the house.
Mybnb here and it's nice to meet you! We look after multiple properties throughout Melbourne and the Sunshine Coast in Queensland. We're a complete management solution, meaning we take care of absolutely everything. From creating your listing to having you place cleaned, we do it all!
Whilst managing properties through Airbnb, we've learnt a lot about the various areas and different nuances Melbourne and the Sunshine Coast have to offer. On top of that, we love meeting honest, genuine and interesting guests, some of whom have become friends too!
Living in the sporting and cultural hub of Australia has it's perks. It's a great city to visit and an even better one to live in. We look forward to sharing it with you!
See you soon :-)
Blake (Mybnb Manager)