Our Riverdale apartment is perfectly located for access to all Toronto sights and events while offering the peace and quiet of living in one of Toronto's favourite neighbourhoods. Walk to TTC, stroll to the Danforth or Queen Street for great shopping, restaurants and nightlife, walk to Chinatown for delicious dim sum. Our ground floor apartment is small but functional with all the comforts of home.
**Update: We have just updated our bed to a Queen Endy mattress.
Ground floor garden apartment with outdoor patio and access to secret garden. We have a full size kitchen with all full size appliances and a small table as well as the breakfast bar. There is also a table on the patio for dining 'out'. The living room has a small fold down sofa which The bathroom is small but functional.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to patio, garden, BBQ.
Atención a los huéspedes
I live upstairs so I am almost always available or there is someone nearby to answer questions or help out. I always enjoy meeting new people.
Otros aspectos destacables
There's a nice little cafe and a convenience store on the corner. It's a great community for walking so I encourage people to explore.
***** IMPORTANT HOUSE RULES PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING *****
1. Please verify one government issued photo ID before booking.
2. Only the number of Registered Guests are allowed in the Apt. Guests can NOT bring along or invite friends, relatives to stay over night without first consulting with host.
3. If booking is done by a third party, please disclose guest's name for verification upon arrival.
4. The Apt may not be used for gathering, parties or events of any kind.
6. Quiet hours are after 11 pm and please respect our neighbours.
7. Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere within the apartment or common building areas.
8. Please do not wear high heels or shoes in the Apartment
9. We try to keep cost low for our guests and charge a low cleaning fee
(a saving $25-$50) so we ask that guests try leaving the apartment clean and tidy. We offer FREE bi-weekly cleaning if guest stay one month or longer.
10. Replacement fee for lost key is $25 and will be applied against security deposit.
Enjoy the apartment and DO ask questions - nothing is too much of a bother - it is our pleasure to host you
I am a retired teacher who loves to travel and meet new people.