Whether you're looking for a cosy hideaway or want to be close to the action, this charming Newtown terrace home offers the best of both worlds. It's close to the cafes, bars, restaurants and attractions of King Street, but tucked away on a quiet, leafy residential street. Great for couples and singles.
Lovely home with everything you need for a short break or longer stay: cosy bedroom, spacious living areas, workspace, bathroom, laundry facilities, a well-equipped kitchen, and large, private courtyard with separate back lane entry.
-The bedroom has plenty of storage with a large fitted wardrobe. The living room is great for lounging, with a comfortable 6-seater couch and a 60-inch LCD TV.
- The kitchen has a family size fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle and Nespresso coffee machine. With the exception of the cooker/oven, all equipment and appliances and are brand new.
- Laundry facilities include a new washer/dryer as well as a clothesline outside. The bathroom is a little rustic but has all the essentials.
- Outside is a lovely courtyard/entertaining area with a 6-seater table and barbecue. Great for a few drinks or a dinner party (with due consideration of our neighbours!)
- The neighbourhood is very family-friendly. There is a playground very conveniently located two doors away.
- Also nearby is the fabulous Sydney Park, which is a great spot for a picnic or a run.
Disponible para huéspedes
Outside is a lovely courtyard/entertaining area with a 6-seater table and barbecue. Great for a few drinks or a dinner party (with due consideration of our neighbours!)
Este anfitrión tiene 11 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones