Welcome to our 1919 heritage home. Follow the brick path over the bridge to your door. Relax in the claw foot tub. Put your feet up and enjoy the flat screen TV. Fall asleep to the sounds of the pond, wake up to the sounds of the birds. In the morning put on a pot of coffee or tea as you prepare for your day. 5 to 20 mins drive from equestrian ctrs, the hospital, golf courses, shooting range, sports complex, and Pitt Meadows airport. Van ctr 45 min, airport, ferries approx 60 min.
* Our suite is accessed via a brick pathway and a bridge over the fishpond. Brick stairs lead to the door. The bath/shower is a claw foot tub. Our suite may not be suitable for persons with physical limitations, or for young children. *
The suite consists of a combined dining/tv area, separate bedroom, separate kitchen area, separate bathroom. The living space includes comfy futon couch, footrest/table, cable, dining table and hutch, work desk. Separate queen bedroom overlooks the fish pond. Blue tooth stereo clock radio. Italian linens and towels. Organic cotton pillows. Kitchen has a MINI-fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee pot, tea pot, kettle, blender. NO STOVE. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, milk and sugar are provided.
The bathroom off the kitchen has a large claw foot tub/hand held shower combination, hair dryer.
Disponible para huéspedes
Please enjoy your private suite and the many sitting areas in our back garden. Ponder the pond, swing on the bench swing, enjoy a glass of wine under the grape vines.
Atención a los huéspedes
One of us will be home to meet you after 4:30 pm. Please make yourself at home till then. Call us if there is anything you need.
Otros aspectos destacables
We have 2 very friendly Golden Retrievers who are normally housed in a secure dog run in our back yard during the day. We will have the dogs stay inside our home, in the basement, where they sleep at night, when guests are in the suite.
- Park at the top of our driveway, not on the street please.
- All children must be supervised when in the back yard due to the pond.
- Back gate must be firmly latched coming and going.
- No burning candles.
- Recycle plastics, paper, bottles etc. Bin provided.
- Receptacle provided for veg & fruit scraps, coffee grounds.
- Please wash your dishes before you check out.
- Please check with us before inviting any visitors.
- If using the futon as a bed, bedding will be provided but guest will be required to make up the bed when they are ready to retire for the night.
- PAY PER VIEW DOWNLOAD ARE NOT PERMITTED
We have been happily married for over 20 years, and have raised four children. Our family has all moved out now, leaving us the time and space to share our suite. In our spare time, we enjoy walking our 2 golden retrievers, our family cabin in B.C.'s Cariboo, working and relaxing in our yard, and trips on our motorcycle. We have always preferred the experience of a bed and breakfast accomodation over hotels, and we look forward to making your stay comfortable and memorable.