Nestled in the heart of magical rural Brittany with it's eye-catching views and Celtic allure Manoir de Bolu is set within private landscaped gardens. Brimming with Brittany charm and character, this 5 bedroom beautifully restored countryside house offers elegant accommodation within peaceful surroundings. This really is a haven of style, seclusion and simple luxury. A 20% reduction is available on your crossing with Brittany Ferries. Website Manoir de Bolu and reviews on Trip advisor.
Le Manoir is over 200 years old and has been lovingly renovated the property combines quaint original features and luxurious French furnishings with all the mod cons and more to be expected of a top ranking ‘Gites de France’. The comfy, cosy living room has leather sofas, real fires/log burners and UK Freeview TV, while Raymond Blanc would feel quite at home in the big, French farmhouse kitchen, featuring a range cooker, dishwashers and American-style fridge freezer. Each of the bedrooms have their own character and colour scheme, with antique furnishings, elaborate French beds to flop into and a king size four poster in Le Manoir’s ‘chambre bleu’, plus there’s room for cots in them all. Parents can soak away the stress in La Manoir’s traditional slipper bath and have the boutique hotel luxuries of lotions, potions, slippers, robes and even a heated massage mat. There are toys, books and DVD’s to keep little ones amused, and Wi Fi, plus an iPod dock and X-Box with games in La Manoir. Check out our website Manoir de Bolu and reviews on Trip advisor for more detailed information
Disponible para huéspedes
The whole house is handed over for our guests to enjoy in privacy.
The heated swimming pool is available from the end of May until the end of September.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will be available to offer help and advice during your stay but only if required as we value our guests privacy immensely.
Please do take a look at some of our reviews on Trip advisor.
Otros aspectos destacables
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Definitions used in the following terms and conditions.
a. The Owners – Mr and Mrs C.P Beresford.
b. The Client - The person signing the booking form.
c. The Owners terms and conditions shall take precedence over any Airbnb terms and conditions unless otherwise stated.
2. RESERVATIONS: Reservations shall be made in writing by returning a completed booking form with the deposit. Please call or e-mail first to check availability. (If booked through through Airbnb an owners booking form is required, their payment terms will apply)
3. DEPOSIT: (if booked through Airbnb their payment terms will apply) A non-refundable deposit of 25% per week for accommodation cost, sent with a completed booking form, confirms a booking. On receipt of the deposit and booking form, we will send you a confirmation statement in writing or by e-mail. This is the final acceptance of the booking.
4. PAYMENT OF BALANCE: (if booked through Airbnb their payment terms will apply) Full payment of the balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to the booking start date. Bookings made within 8 weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
5. CLIENTS RESPONSIBILITIES AND SECURITY DEPOSIT: (if booked through Airbnb the security deposit shall be paid by the client via. internet banking on making the booking) At the time of payment, a security deposit of £200 for “La Grange” and £300 for “Le Manoir” is required to be held against any breakages, damage or excessive cleaning. This deposit is refundable and is paid only as security for damage that may be caused by the Client or his party. The deposit is refundable within 14 days of departure by the method in which it was paid if everything is in order. The Clients liability for damage is not limited to the amount of the security deposit and if there are any charges in excess of the security deposit the Client agrees to reimburse the Owner.
6. CLEANING: There is an expectation that you will make every effort to leave the house as you found it and exercise a responsibility of reasonable care for the building, its contents and grounds. On departure, should the condition of the property be in a state that may reasonably be judged unacceptable then this will be considered damage and a portion or the whole of the security deposit may be retained. The property will be found in a clean and tidy manner on arrival of the Client, and the Client must leave the property in a similar condition. Should the property be left in an unacceptable condition, requiring more intensive cleaning, then this will be charged at £25 per hour and deducted from the security deposit.
7. FACILITIES: Every effort has been made to ensure that description of the property and nearby facilities are accurate. However, the Owner cannot accept any liability for any changes. The Owner will make all best efforts to rectify any technical problems that are reported to him. The use of the accommodation and the amenities, where offered (such as swimming pool, bicycles, play equipment etc.) is entirely at the Clients/user's risk. Clients and their parties leave personal belongings in or around the property entirely at their own risk and the Owner cannot be held responsible for any injuries or losses however caused. The Clients are hereby notified that the presence of a swimming pool at the property presents potential risks, especially to children.
8. SWIMMING POOL: Use of the swimming pool is entirely at the responsibility of the Client. The Owner accepts no responsibility for accidents or injuries occurring in connection with the pool. The Client agrees to take all precautions necessary to ensure the safety of himself and other members of the party and to avoid all dangerous activities in the vicinity of the pool. As the lead of your party you are deemed to be wholly and exclusively responsible for any member of your party whilst at the property and specifically when the pool is being used. You are expected to have read the rules for the pool and any notices appertaining to its use and to have made these clear to each member of your party, particularly those with small children. The pool shall be open from May until the end of September. The Owners reserve the right to close the pool at their discretion at any time in the interests of safety or hygiene.
9. SWIMMING POOL SUPERVISION: No children under the age of 10 or non-swimmers shall be allowed within the pool area unless under the supervision of a responsible adult. Children under the age of 4 must be accompanied by an adult on a one to one basis. Children aged between 4 and 7 must be accompanied by an adult on a minimum two to one basis. Furthermore, parents/guardians must accept full responsibility at all times for the constant supervision, safety and care of their children and any non-swimmers when in the vicinity of, or using the pool. The Clients agree to comply with the instructions and safety rules posted by the pool and in the property.
10. SWIMMING POOL LINER AND SUNCREAMS & OILS: Each time you swim, please shower BEFORE going into the water to remove excess suntan lotion, perspiration etc. Please remove all suntan lotion and do not use the tinted ones as these will permanently stain and degrade the pool liner. This is most important. Damage to the lining of the swimming pool as a result of the fault or abuse, either wilfully or negligently or otherwise by the Clients will be fully charged to Clients up to the cost of replacing such liner and any consequences thereof. Sun creams and lotions can also stain fabrics for example sheets, bedding and towels. Any such damage must be paid for by the Clients.
11. LINEN: Sun cream, fake tan, waterproof make-up and hair dye can all cause permanent damage to bedding, linen and towels and the Owners ask the Client to take care when using these products. The Owners recommend that Clients planning to use such products during their stay bring their own spare linen to prevent damage to items within the property. If damage / staining does occur and the items cannot be cleaned, a charge may be levied from the Security Deposit to replace these items.
12. CHILD AND BABY EQUIPMENT: Child, baby equipment, toys and children’s outdoor play equipment are for use at the discretion of the Client and the Owner shall not be responsible for any damages that occur as a result of usage. Please note that the Owner advises a cot may only be occupied by a child aged 24 months or less.
13. BICYCLES: The Client shall inspect the bicycles on taking up occupancy and report any damage to the Owner. The Owner is not responsible for any mechanical failure of the bicycles. It is the Clients responsibility to ensure that the bicycles are in good working order before use, and the Owner shall not be liable for any additional costs, such as transport costs caused by their use. The Client shall take all reasonable care to maintain the bicycles in good condition and ensure that they are left clean and in good working order on departure. The Owners accept no responsibility for accidents which may occur as a result from the use of the bicycles unless the accident is a consequence of the Owners negligence.
14. MAINTENANCE: The Owners reserve the right to enter onto the property at reasonable times to carry out normal maintenance, which may include gardening, cleaning work, repairs, to close windows left open during guests’ absence, swimming pool maintenance etc. Under no circumstances shall Clients touch or interfere with any pool equipment’s or materials or other similar equipment’s. The Owners reserve the right to take any relevant action, including immediate termination of the rental period, if any property, including the swimming pool and its grounds are abused or misused.
15. PAYMENT: (if booked through Airbnb their payment terms will apply)If full payment is not received by 8 weeks prior to arrival, the Owners reserve the right to cancel the booking. We accept online credit card payments through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) (subject to a 3.5% surcharge), as well as payments by internet bank-bank transfer to our UK account or by personal cheque in sterling. Cheques in sterling shall be made payable to C. P. Beresford.
16. CANCELLATION BY CLIENT: This shall be made in writing to the Owners.
17. CANCELLATION CHARGES: (if booked through Airbnb their cancellation terms will apply) In the event of cancellation from the date of the Clients cancellation letter, a charge will be made as follows:
More than eight weeks before the holiday - Deposit only
Four to eight weeks before the holiday - 50% of the cost
Two to four weeks - 75% of the cost
Less than two weeks - Total cost
Clients are reminded that most holiday insurance companies will cover the FULL COST of a holiday in the event of unavoidable cancellation. We strongly recommend Clients take out such a policy.
18. CANCELLATION BY THE OWNERS: If for any reason the Owners are obliged to cancel the Client's booking, all monies paid to date will be refunded in full. This is the limit of the Owners liability. Under no circumstances shall the Owners liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to the Owner for the rental period.
19. ALTERATIONS TO ORIGINAL BOOKING (subject to availability): Any alteration by the Client must be confirmed in writing. To avoid incurring booking service charges, please ensure all details on the booking form are correct. No charge will be made for changes made within 2 weeks of our first confirmation. Thereafter, a charge of £15 will be made for each change requested and a revised invoice will be issued. If alterations are made 8 weeks before arrival and cannot be catered for, the Owners reserve the right to enforce the cancellation fee as detailed above.
20. LIABILITY AND INSURANCE: The client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy covering cancellation, personal belongings, health and public liability as these are not covered by the Owners insurance. We cannot be held responsible for the personal safety and security of guests (or their belongings) whilst on our premises / using items supplied by ourselves. You remain responsible for your own personal safety at all times. Children should be supervised by an adult at all times, particularly in and around the pool area. By accepting the present booking conditions, the Client confirms he/she has subscribed personal liability insurance to cover any damage which may occur during the rental period (whether it occurs inside or outside the Property, or to third parties).
21. BOOKING PERIOD: The rental period shall commence at 4 p.m. on the date that the booking commences and must be vacated by 10 a.m. on the day of departure. During Peak season the changeover day shall be Saturday. During Low and Mid Season the changeover day shall be agreed prior to the booking between the Client and the Owner. The Owner shall not be obliged to offer accommodation before the time stated and the Client shall not be entitled to remain after the time stated.
22. OCCUPANCY: The maximum group number to reside in “Le Manoir” shall not exceed 10 people and in “La Grange” shall not exceed 6 people. This includes children over the age of 1 year. The maximum number to reside in the Property shall not exceed the number stated on the booking form. Infants and young children shall be included when stating numbers in party.
23. PETS: No pets of any kind are allowed in the house or grounds.
24. Wi-Fi: Wireless internet service (Wi-Fi) is provided as a convenience, and there are many variable factors (for example, the weather, power cuts) affecting the propagation of wireless communication signals, such that we cannot guarantee 100% reliable Wi-Fi connectivity. The Owner has no responsibility for any content the Client might view or download over the provided internet access.
25. HEATING CHARGES: A heating charge of 40 euros for “La Grange” and 60 euros for “Le Manior” per week shall be payable by the client on arrival during low season.
26. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE: The Client shall report to the Owners without delay any defects in the accommodation or breakdown of the equipment such as plant, machinery or appliances in the property, garden or swimming pool. The Owners will endeavour to resolve any problems as soon as they are reported.
27. DISPUTES: Any disputes that cannot be resolved between the Clients and the Owners shall be subject to French law.
28. FORCE MAJURE: The Owners shall not be liable to the Client for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the property, garden or swimming pool. The Owners cannot accept responsibility for losses or damage caused by strikes, fire, flood, airport closure or any other event beyond our control.
29. CONDITIONS OF USE: The use of the accommodation, equipment and any other amenities on site is entirely at the Clients risk. We cannot accept responsibility whatsoever for any injury, loss or damage to Clients or any member of their party or any of their property including cars whilst using the house, grounds, courtyard, play equipment, bicycles or swimming pool. Children must be supervised at all times. You are solely responsible for the care and supervision of your children at all times, we will not be responsible for any accidents occurring to them during their stay.
30. ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The acceptance of the booking by the Owner and payment of the deposit by the Client will be deemed as full and final acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The person signing the booking form is deemed to be the party leader and is responsible for all his/her party adhering to these terms and conditions.
All we ask is that guests treat our property as they would their own property and leave it as they find it. Due to all of the fraudulent listings on the booking sites we are now recommending that before you inquire or book here you should independently verify our property by internet searching for the house name and area to verify it's existence. (Bolu, 22460, Le Quillio, Brittany, France). Website: Manoir de Bolu
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.