Looking to get away without traveling for hours? So close yet so far away... Just a hop, skip & a jump from Seattle puts you on lovely Whidbey Island and this beautifully furnished 675 sq. ft home with private patio & yard is located under 10 minutes from the ferry. Come for a weekend, a week or a month! Stroll the nearby beaches, shop & dine downtown Langley or just stay in and curl up in front of the fireplace watching movies. Whatever the reason for your getaway we've got you covered!
This home is so cozy and immaculately clean. You will love the location; it's so close to everything. The kitchen has new appliances, an island with two bar stools and a dining nook. The living room has two leather recliners & a cozy propane fireplace which lights with the flip of a switch. There is a lovely space in the middle of the home which has a cushy oversized chair perfect for curling up with a book. The bathroom has a walk in tiled shower & a stacked washer/dryer. The bedroom opens out to a private covered patio & fenced yard where you can cozy up in the hanging chair & enjoy your morning coffee or BBQ. In-floor heating runs throughout the home.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have the whole home to yourself.
Atención a los huéspedes
We live on-site & are happy to assist in any way we can if needed but completely respect your privacy at the same time.
Otros aspectos destacables
Hi! We are Todd & Karen. We've both had the good fortune to live on beautiful Whidbey Island since the late 1970's and absolutely love it here. We are easy going, casual folks who like the relaxed pace an island has to offer. We enjoy boating, golfing, camping and hanging with friends with a glass of wine.
We chose this property because it offered this lovely guest home which was intended to house our snowbird dad in the summers. Unfortunately, medical issues prevent him from staying anymore so here we are with this fantastic space to offer our guests. You will love the amenities, location & proximity to so many great places.
We offer return guests a 10% discount.
- Children are welcome but it's a relatively small space & there is only one bed. A blow up bed could be used to accomodate a 3rd person but is not supplied & would be a tight fit.
- Address is 5612 Deer Run Rd, Langley.
- Check in time is at 2pm unless otherwised confirmed in advance
- Check out time is at noon unless otherwise confirmed in advance
- Rental Rules
- 1.Smoking is NOT allowed.
- 2. People other than those in the guest party may not stay overnight. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to.
- 3. Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. THe homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
- 4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- 5. Only use the appliances for their intended uses.
- 6. Pets are NOT allowed
- 7. Housekeeping - There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the premises.