West end luxury, easy access to downtown, a quick getaway to the Rocky Mountains west of town. Business traveler friendly. Restaurants, groceries, shops, banks, gas station, etc. within a five minute walk. Calgary transit access a block away (a short bus ride to the C-train 69th Street Station). See the many local attractions or head west of Calgary to the Rocky Mountains. Banff is only one hour away by car. Make my home your home base for your stay in Calgary.
1. Quiet hours: 22:00-08:00 Please respect your neighbours and observe the quiet time as this is a residential building.
2. Please remove shoes while in the home.
3. No smoking anywhere on condo property (including patio and common areas).
4. No parties, loud music, drugs or excessive drinking.
5. No candles or other fire hazards that may cause fire alarm or damage to the property.
6. If you use the internet you agree to use it only for legal purposes and promise not to use it for illegal uploading, downloading, or other illegal activities.
7. Please do not eat on the couch.
8. Please use the side table or the tray on the ottoman to place cups or glasses.
I am from a small town in Manitoba, Canada, went to university in Winnipeg and then moved to Calgary in 1981 (so I've been here for over 35 years).
I love being active, I participate in a number of activities, I'm usually out a few nights a week doing one or another of them. Some of them include snowboarding, x-country skiing, curling, snowshoeing, hiking, slo-pitch, golfing, badminton, tennis and cycling.
I'm interested in reading, current events and travel.
I'm retired from my real occupation now and work as a greens keeper at a local golf course to keep myself busy during the summer. In the winter I have lots of time to play favourite sports.
I want to travel to Ecuador next. I dabble in Spanish and would like to spend more time in Latin America to hasten my learning of Spanish.